Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My time out



My amazing mother in law treated me and my sis in law to a great few days in vegas for the time out for women conference. I can't even describe how much fun I had. I think the longest I have been away from Ever is like 16 hours. I was nervous, but I enjoyed myself so much. We laughed non-stop, heard some great messages and just had a great time. I will never forget it.
I am so lucky to have the family that I have. I feel like I have always been apart of their family. They are so good to me and I love them a ton.

Thanks to Rhett and my mom for making it possible for me to go. I appreciate you taking such good care of Ev!

I seriously feel so much more calm and relaxed since I have been back, I needed that time more than I knew. Thanks again Colleen, I had the best time!

5 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

That sounds awesome!! I'm glad you got to go!! They were just here in Phoenix and I really wanted to go but you know how that goes!! I hope I can make it next year!! You look AMAZING btw!! Love, love, love your baby bump!!

Heather Stott said...

good for you!!! hopefully you realise it's important and you don't make your self feel guilty like you always do! btw you look adorable!

Evans said...

Finally you look like you are pregnant! Good thing seeing as you are due next month! You look great!

Madsen Updates said...

I have been wanting to go to one of these. My sister-in-law went just barely in Vegas too and loved it.

You are SO cute pregnant. You probably don't feel like it, but I think you look amazing!
Do you know what you are having??

Camie said...

What a great month Nichole! So many fun things, you look so darling too!! Glad you got some "me" time.