My baby is 14 months, I guess thats not a baby anymore. 14 fun things going on right now
1. She has one thing on her mind and that is being outside all day everyday. She wants to do nothing else.
2. She hasn't gained a pound for over 2 months. Her growing spurt has taken a little break I guess.
3. She loves mickey mouse, well for a few minutes I guess. Gets a big smile.
4. Loves to sing songs and dance, I say shake your booty and she smacks her bum and bounces, its hilarious.
5. She is now really liking her mama. I love it, I wanted a mama's girl and she is now finally becoming one.
6. She is not catching on with being soft with Tegan yet, not sure why. Hope she catches on soon.
7. Repeats pretty much every word I say and gets real close to saying them all.
8. Has the cutest laugh and is real ticklish on her hands and neck.
9. Doesn't really want a binky anymore, just wants to chew on it. Still loves her baba though.
10. Talks all day at home, but goes really quiet when people are around she in not used to.
11. Pretty much understands everything I tell her or ask her to do. Sometimes it shocks me.
12. We have an alarm on our house, every time the front door opens she knows who it is depending on the time of day, In the morning it is me coming home from the gym. Middle of the day it's auntie coming to play, and at night its dada coming home from work.
13. Loves to talk on the phone whether or not anyone is there.
14. Rocks her baby and forth and says Shh, shh. It is so cute.
Being outside, her favorite thing in the whole world!
Has a blast swimming, she could care if she goes under and is fearless. I can't take my eyes off of her.
Just having fun at the pool looking like a cutie in her swimming suit. I love my little girl so much.