Thursday, May 28, 2009

14 months



My baby is 14 months, I guess thats not a baby anymore. 14 fun things going on right now
1. She has one thing on her mind and that is being outside all day everyday. She wants to do nothing else.
2. She hasn't gained a pound for over 2 months. Her growing spurt has taken a little break I guess.
3. She loves mickey mouse, well for a few minutes I guess. Gets a big smile.
4. Loves to sing songs and dance, I say shake your booty and she smacks her bum and bounces, its hilarious.
5. She is now really liking her mama. I love it, I wanted a mama's girl and she is now finally becoming one.
6. She is not catching on with being soft with Tegan yet, not sure why. Hope she catches on soon.
7. Repeats pretty much every word I say and gets real close to saying them all.
8. Has the cutest laugh and is real ticklish on her hands and neck.
9. Doesn't really want a binky anymore, just wants to chew on it. Still loves her baba though.
10. Talks all day at home, but goes really quiet when people are around she in not used to.
11. Pretty much understands everything I tell her or ask her to do. Sometimes it shocks me.
12. We have an alarm on our house, every time the front door opens she knows who it is depending on the time of day, In the morning it is me coming home from the gym. Middle of the day it's auntie coming to play, and at night its dada coming home from work.
13. Loves to talk on the phone whether or not anyone is there.
14. Rocks her baby and forth and says Shh, shh. It is so cute.
Having her favorite snack, grapes, watching mickey mouse!


Being outside, her favorite thing in the whole world!



Love her in the morning, she has some wild hair, and is so funny.
Has a blast swimming, she could care if she goes under and is fearless. I can't take my eyes off of her.

Just having fun at the pool looking like a cutie in her swimming suit. I love my little girl so much.

9 comments:

Heather Stott said...

she is so cute and growing up so fast! she is such a cutie, and such a big girl, love all the pictures.

Evans said...

Wow she is cruzin now! And holy cow Tegan is huge! Tara needs to update her blog more often so I can see him more, he is so cute! Ever is getting so big and so dang cute! I love the gold shoes those are Elle's fav to wear and I love them! Targets the best!

~..kass..~ said...

So cute!! She is just getting so big!!!

erica said...

okay those little gladiator shoes are to die for! haha, i love her in her little bikini walking around.

Brianna said...

I really need to see her slap her booty and shake it!

She really does look a lot more like you than she used to.

Tegan definitely looks more like Tara, he is still so beautiful!

I love her little waddle walk.

That's so good that she will go under the water without freaking out. Be careful!

You are the picture QUEEN! I need to be better at taking pics.

Michelle said...

She is so stinkin cute. I love her little pig tails. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up and how they catch on to everything...so cute. Kyler also loves being outside.

Kelly and Charmaine said...

I can't believe how old she is getting. She looks so cute, and I don't blame her for wanting to be outside all the time, finally the weather is getting warmer. My kids are out of school afer this week, we will have to take them all to the park one day!

Tobler's said...

She is such a cutie and growing up so fast! Love the pictures of her pushing the doll stroller..Super Cute!
Tegan is growing up so fast too! Geez...times flies!

Camie said...

WOW! She has gotten so big. I can't believe how grown up she is. Darling girl.