Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's day in Stg


We gave these pictures to my mom for mothers day. Isn't Tara and Tegan the cutest the cutest little mother and son in the world! She is the best mommy to that little guy!



We had a blast in stg for mother's day. It was so relaxing and so nice to spend time with my husband for a few days. The ride down was not so pleasant. Poor Ever puked on the way down, and I mean a ton of puke. It was like a hose was coming out of her mouth. It got in our seats, an unbelievable amount of puke. Sorry to be so graphic but it was so sick and so sad. Poor thing, she was miserable. We had a lot of fun with Rhett's family, his parents are the best, and we had fun playing with Todd and Wendy and their kids. We got to see my dad and family for a minute, they gave Ever and Tegan some cute toys as usual. They spoil those two so much. I missed seeing my mom, but she is the best and does so much for me.

I am so grateful to be a mom, it is the best feeling in the world and I love my Ever cakes more than I can say. She is amazing and I am so glad to be her mommy! I love you Ever!

9 comments:

erica said...

im kind of surprised we've never run into each other in stg haha - cute pictures. happy mothers day!!

erica said...

also like the new header

Evans said...

I love those first pictures of you, Rhett, and Ever, sooo cute!!! The pictures of you and tara are so pretty also I love those! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Those pictures are darling! You guys do such a great job with all the pics you take! Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad you had a fun time!

Jocelyn said...

It was nice running into you the other day! Hahah! :) I seriously love ever! everytime I see her I can't help but laugh cause she reminds me so much of you!! She's so cute!!!

Long Family said...

I love how Ever is always smiling!! She's so cute in all your pictures. I'm glad you had a good mother's day.

Leah said...

You are the best looking little family I swear! Love all those pics!

Brianna said...

Those are cute pictures of you and Tara...in fact all of your pictures are cute. I just really wish I had your hair, I'm super jealous of it.

Julie said...

Ugh! That is never fun having to clean PUKE out of your car! Poor Ever! I love love love all of those pictures! They are so cute!