Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stg trip and more!

Ever just hanging out, I just snap tons of pics of her all day, what a first time mom I am, so sad!
We had fun in stg for Tegan's blessing, he looked so dang handsome. Grandpa Dave taught Ever to play the drums, she loved it. Grandma and Grandpa Pay got her a gift card to the bear mill for her birthday and we were able to go and get it while we were there. She picked the duck, wouldn't hardly let go, and we got it a navy blue cheer outfit for byu, daddy's fav! Auntie picked out the name Sasha, which Ever can say so it fits perfect! Thanks guys she loves it.
I celebrated my freaking 25th bday and am not happy about it. This has definetely been a hard birthday year for me and makes me feel really old. I don't believe for a second that 7 years has passed since I was in high school. Are you kidding me? I had a great birthday though, it was so fun and I got to do my favorite thing and hang out with family all day! So nice, Rhett took me to dinner while Ever got to hang with Auntie, uncle Troy, grammy and Tegan. It was nice of them to let us have some time together!

Ever's hair is totally long enough for piggies now, and I do them a lot per request of her daddy! He loves them and I do to, she looks so much older though, and you can't see her curls, besides that they are adorable. No one believes me that she is only 13 months old, everytime we go out I say 13 months and they say geez she looks older. Well she stinking acts older to and has the personality and attitude of a 2 year old. She keeps me running all day long, and I may seem stressed at times, but I would never trade a minute!
Ever singing her favorite song, and me singing, yuck, can't edit it out though dang it. She sings it a lot, and only says dog, she won't change the animal for some reason. She is so freaking funny!


Good news, we get to go to St. George as a family this weekend, saturday through tuesday, with Rhett. I have been 5 times I think without him and we are so excited he gets to come.

12 comments:

Long Family said...

She's so cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Julie said...

Ok. First off, that tshirt she has on in the beginning is soo freakin cute!!! And her hair is so adorable in piggys!!!! We were in St George last week and it was so nice! We just hung out at the pool every day!
Glad you got to get away for a bit!

Stacy said...

Oh see is so cute! I love her little piggies.

Brianna said...

She is so dang big, I can't believe how grown up she is!! I love the video...thanks:) Also, you should probably put her hair in pigtails everyday. Um...can you come visit me already??? Call me soon.

Heather Stott said...

how cute is she! and I agree she does look older with her hair like that! Maybe everyone thinks she's older cause shes so dang smart! love the video!

Evans said...

I can't believe she is 13 months either she does seem so much bigger in person! I love her hair in the little piggies so cute! Must be a guy thing cause Justin loves Elle's hair in piggies too. But yes there is something about their hair up that makes them look older, weird!!! Well cute pictures! Did ya have fun at the hair show? I didn't I thought it was so lame!!! O well.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Looks like you had a blast! You always get the best pictures of Ever! I know how you feel about the 25th! I'm doing that one this year too! I totally feel old when I think that I have been out of school for 7 years but then I look at Nick and it makes me feel better since he is much closer to 30 then I am!! I guess we enjoy it while we can!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Happy Birthday too!!!

Leah said...

That video is so freakin cute! I can't believe how she talks and is such a big girl. I bet you have so much fun with her!

Michelle said...

She is so stinkin cute. Her hair is so cute in piggies. Happy 25th!

erica said...

oh man...i turn 25 next week and i'm totally sick about it too! ha, sure doesn't seem like 7 years ago we were in high school. its crazy.
i love all the baby legs you have for ever - she is so dang cute. i can just imagine how much fun she is through all the pictures!

Megan Andersen said...

Tell me about it--I have been out of highschool now a DECADE!!! Our 10 year reunion is next month--I feel so old!! Just when I thought Ever couldn't possibly be anymore adorable than she already is, I see her little piggies in those pictures & I just want to squeeze & kiss on her because she is so FREAKIN' CUTE!