Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some stuff about my Ev.....

First of all, lets talk about Ever and her grammy.
They are very close and she loves spending time with her.
My mom spends the night on friday's so I can work Saturday.
She has watched every practically every saturday since she was 4 weeks old.
I don't know what I would do without her.
Ever loves to help her carry in her suitcase and open it up and look for her mickey mouse sweater.
In the morning she can't wait to go down and wake her up, I have to keep her upstairs and occupy her or she would be down there at 6:30 sometimes waking her up.
They love to hang out together and she loves her grammy so much.
I appreciate all she does for me and love that I can leave Ever with her.
It is so nice and helps out more than she may know!
She is a GREAT grammy!!!
Ever is a little obsessed with princess at the moment
She usually has one in her hand,
or is singing a princess song or watching a princess movie
She also loves dogs,
if she gets to pick out a toy it is always a stuffed dog,
we have way to many.
She loves the color blue.
I don't know how many times a day she tells me that is her favorite color.
I decided to get a little tree for her room,
she wanted blue lights and blue balls.
Thats it.
She is so stinking funny, oh I love her!


It is almost impossible to get a picture of her anymore, she wont sit still or look at the camera, her smile is getting really fake to!
The only way she will let me do her hair is if she is watching a show.
She sits on my bed while I do her hair, I don't mind as long as she lets me.
She still needs a nap everyday, if she doesn't get one she is a nightmare at night and cries and has night terrors.
I have to do her hair twice a day now, after her bath and after her nap.
She seriously has the messiest hair after her nap.
It is kind of a big pain.
Her eyebrows are so funny, I literally have to comb them, she got a good combo of me and her dads eyebrows, and they are long and thick.
I have caught her licking her finger and puting it on her eyebrows.
That is what I do to comb them sometimes.
Being that waxing eyebrows is part of my job don't think I don't look forward to the day I can shape these babies!
They will probably be great eyebrows with some shaping!!!
haha
She is not a fan of having her shoes and socks on.
She literally takes them off first thing wherever we go.
I have to tell her to leave them on constantly.
She hates them.
At home I was so sick of picking them up and losing socks we are now working on puting them in her closet and she actually does it most every time.
She could care less about using the potty.
I really think the only way to potty train her is going to be get rid of the diapers 100% and show her they are gone and they don't make them to fit her anymore.
She hates wearing a diaper with pee or anything in it.
She takes it off and leaves it places, luckily only with pee in it.
I actually found one stuck in my blinds the other day, she had thrown it up in the air and it stuck on the them.
What a fart.
She says, mama change my bum its squishy!
I don't want to have conversations with my kid while I change her diaper.
I really don't want to have 2 kids in diapers either.
We had our first trip to the dentist last week.
I am a little obsessed with her teeth, I have been brushing them religiously every day since she got them at 4 months.
I am glad I did.
Even with that she has 2 cavities.
1 in each of her back bottom teeth.
She has really deep pits like me he said.
GREAT.
Good part was she wasn't scared and laid there the whole time like a champ.
I was so proud of her.
They thought she was at least 3, and the dentist thought she was 4,
because she is so tall they said.
She just sat there with the head phones on and watched little mermaid.
She answered all their questions and loved the bubble gum on her teeth.
She got a goody bag and a princess tooth brush which made it even better.
She actually asked if we could go back
I think this is because no pain was involved.
I am super nervous for her to get those dang cavities filled.
I hate the dentist and don't want her to feel the same way.
Hopefully it is short and pain free.
I was so proud of her though.

She is like her daddy and loves to draw.
She actually has a lot of control and can draw a face and even draw hair around it.
She is working on an E right now.
It consists of a long line and about 8 lines instead of 3.
But hey its a start.
She gets very into drawing and its hard to get her away.




She loves toys.
She loves to play.
She is pretty creative and entertains herself really well.
I can't wait for christmas.
She is going to be in heaven.

Every time I tell her we are going somewhere
it's the same response, is Tegan and Auntie coming.
Or if I say Tegan is coming over, she screams and says Tegan yeah!!!
They don't always get along, but I think as they get older they are going to be really close!

3 comments:

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

She is so cute I love her so much! She is looking so old.. I hope her and tegan will be best friends some day they are playing a lot better lately I love it!

Lindsey Lee said...

She is so cute Nichole! Your little boy will be a heart breaker too! So yes, i LOVE Camerlee. I have run with her on a couple relay teams. my sister moved next door to her and they are good buddies now. I see her everytime i come to St George. Talk about gorgeous!

Leah said...

She is a cutie! I always am amazed that she is only a few months older than my Brody. She seems so much more advanced and everything! Love her hair too. And I can relate to having to do hair twice a day. Naps totally ruin their hair. Sadly it doesn't get any better with boys. You still have to come down and wet their bushy ratty hair in the back! Haha, can't wait for your new arrival soon!! Yeah!