Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October fun

This month has been so fun. We have had tons of stuff to do and it seems like there is a ton of stuff going on! Here is a major recap from the past few weeks!


Park Day
We met at the park for a cousin picnic. Ever loves hanging with her cousins, she talks about it for days after words and has a blast. Thanks to all her cousins for being so good to her, she sure loves you. We always have so much fun when we all get together!
Trying to get a picture of them all is somewhat impossible!






Picking pumpkins
We went to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins. It was cold so we were in a hurry. I didn't get a picture of all of them, we all got one though. Even the baby, Ever picked it out for him. She found the tiniest pumpkin there I think, and did everything with it. Now we can't find it and I am a little nervous we won't!


This is her tiny pumpkin!

Then we went to the yogurt stop for ice cream. She likes chocolate just like me. She gets chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips and oreos. It's actually to much chocolate for me. She loves picking it out all by herself though.


Pumpkin patch Round 2
They were having pony rides and face painting at the pumpkin patch, we decided to go! Kids loved it and it was only a buck! They were so good to ride all by themselves! they sat so still while getting their faces painted also!














Wig
Ever and I decided to try on Grammy's wig for her halloween costume! It was pretty funny, also decided to get a belly shot while I was at it. I do not like it of course, but here it is at 33 weeks! It is good to have the pictures I suppose, but I think I will cut off my head from now on! haha!
I am carrying this baby a lot different I think. It is more out front, I have a major sway back and my belly button and back are killing me all the time. I can't wait to be done!




Grammy's work
We took the kids to my mom's work friday to see all their costumes and to do a little trick or treating. Ever kept saying are we going to see the witch? When we said we were going to see grammy she said no its the witch. It was fun!






Gardner Village
We had to go there, crowds and all. It didn't disappoint though. They got to go the petting zoo, Ever loved that, and went up to all the animals, Teg was not so sure. He did love the pony rides though as you can see by the pics. Ever loved it to and they had a blast seeing all the witches.









Library
The library has storytime every week, you got to dress up this day, and do a little parade/trick or treating. She loved it, she had met a kid at the park a few days before this and she couldn't wait to see him there, he was curious george and she loved that they were both monkeys! This is the only picture I took unfortunately!

3 comments:

erica said...

loved reading this post.
ever is getting so old..her hai is so cute in the first pictures where is kind of curly.

and you are tiny for 33 weeks! holy cow, you're almost done! yay! ecxiting

Marci said...

TAKE THAT OFF.....NOW, please!

Cassidy Legg said...

you are tiny and beautiful! and so is Ever. Her hair is to die for!! Teg is a stud my fav is him riding the pony with his arm in the air. You are so close! Good Luck!