Monday, November 22, 2010

6 years!

Yes we have been married 6 years already. I don't know how time really goes so fast. I can't believe we have had 6 anniversaries already. The longest time of my life was the time away from Rhett. It dragged and dragged, I know it was because I wasn't happy and wanted to be with him. This last six years has flown by because I am so happy and I feel so lucky to be his wife. Cheesy maybe, but true. We just go together so well. Decisions come easy, we definitely have arguments, but they are over really fast. We are not good at being mad at each other. I have learned a lot of things in this six years. We always work our fights out together, don't involve other people. I have learned to close my mouth and put the dishes in the dish washer, clean the hair off the sink after he shaves, put his dirty socks in the laundry basket, and be ok with sitting in a dark room, he is not a fan of the lights being on. Some days I really bite my tongue, but it is not a big deal really, especially because he does so much for me.


I have learned that he is the best dad, I couldn't be happier with him as a father. He will play girly things all day, draw princesses for Ever and play the prince for her! He is so in love with his daughter, and her with him as well. When I was gone for 2 days recently he even did her hair which he knows is a big deal to me. I appreciate how much he does for her and I both. He loves her so stinking much!

He likes to take pictures of her as much as I do! These 3 were all when I was gone. It was fun to come home and see how it went and that he got her dressed and ready. Why that is a big concern for me as a mom I don't know, but he took great care of her, and did all the things I would have done.

I am so excited to see what the future holds, will we be done with 2 kids, or will we have more? Where will we live next, what challenges will we be faced with? I know I can make it through anything with Rhett. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life, I love you tons babe!

6 comments:

Jessica Kunz said...

You look so pretty, love the baby bump! You are getting so close!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! That was a sweet post and you guys are great together!! Love the belly bump you look amazing, as usual!!

Evans said...

You look soooo good! What a cute post! Wow Rhett is very good at drawing princesses!!! Happy Anniversary!

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

Happy Anniversary. Mark and I just had our 6 year anniversary too! Can't believe how fast the time goes by. Your little girl is a doll!

Leah said...

I've always thought you two were the perfect couple. Happy 6 years!!