Friday, November 12, 2010

Leaves

Lets just say, we have a TON! We love our trees but they don't love us in the fall. Luckily Ever finds joy in almost anything and she thinks they are awesome. She really loves to mess up daddy's raked up piles. It is quite funny to watch him rake and her follow behind throwing them around.

I hope she knows how much I love her. Her time as the only child is coming to an end. I can't help but feel a little sad that it won't just be me and her anymore.(this does not mean I can't wait for my little boy to be here) More for my sake I think, she is getting so old and the closer the baby is to being here, the closer she is to being 3. I want her to be little forever. I am trying to enjoy things I won't get to always do with two kids. I have been trying to take her to do a lot of stuff lately, also laying by her at nap time, watching cartoons with her, and anything she really asks me to do. I sure love her more than I can say, she will always be my baby, no matter how old she gets. I sure love watching her grow though. She is beautiful!




























3 comments:

Heather Stott said...

shes darling as always, i love leaf pictures can't wait for them to start fallingh here. but hate having to pick them up. ha. I had the same feelings when I was getting closer to having my second. I wanted to enjoy every last minute I could with just me and william. but things don't change all that much with the second. I think it probably will with a third? but I totally know what you mean.

Madsen Updates said...

These pictures are so cute!!!
Her hair is getting so long.

Megan Andersen said...

I love that you are enjoying every minute you have with her before your next little one arrives...these days will always remain so precious in your heart.