Monday, November 8, 2010

Rambling!

I grabbed this little dress at the disney store for Ever while in Vegas. I am really tired of the cinderella jammies we got at disneyland. She likes them but I am realizing she is really picky. She said they don't work because they are not long enough. She thinks it is not a princess dress unless it touches her feet I think. Every time I get her dressed she has a problem, jeans are boy pants, dresses are not dresses if they have leggings under them, her boots make her feet tired. It goes on and on. She cracks me up.




This is what it is like trying to get a picture of her lately. She is a stinker. Oh well, who wants a cheesy smile in every picture anyway. I am loving her green eyes. I hope and think they will stay that way.

She is such a big girl still, she looks like she is at least 3 or 4 most the time. Wont even be 3 for another 5 months. She wears a 3t and sometimes 4t. Her shoe size is an 8 1/2. Same size as her 4 1/2 year old cousin. She weighs 33 lbs, and is pretty tall for her age. I wonder if she is going to stay tall. Rhett and I are pretty average, we do have some height on both sides of the family though. It will be interesting to see.

I can't wait to see what her brother will look like. Will he look as much like Rhett as Ever does? Will have black hair and lots of it at birth? I just can't wait to see him. Naming him is becoming quite the issue, we can't settle or decide. We have ideas, but I am sure we will have to see him before we make a decision!

I know I am getting close, but sometimes it seems like it getting farther away. I feel like I have so much I need to do before he is here. 2 MAJOR issues, Ever potty trained, and sleeping in her own bed at night. I am so so so wanting these things done. I am such a slacker lately though, I need a burst of energy and enthusiasm in a major way, hope I find it fast.

4 comments:

Evans said...

Wow she is a big girl! Elle will be 4 in March and she is 29 lbs and she wears a size 7 shoe haha kinda funny! Her eyes are beautiful!!! I kinda think my babies eyes might be green but it's so hard to tell! Can't wait to see you little guy too! He will be darling no matter what!

Heather Stott said...

I always love reading your ramblings! :) ever is a freakin doll! and I think everyone will agree your son will be a little stud! can't wait to see him! I wanna prego picture! :)

~..kass..~ said...

I haven't looked at blogs FOREVER since I turned my off and just keep a journal. But I am happy I snuck on yours.. such a beautiful family you have. Ever is adorable as always!!

colleen said...

I saw a cute name in People magazine today. How about Beckett?