Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Costume

She picked this herself. She has been saying she wanted to be Cinderella so I was surprised she chose this. But she did and she loves it. For me it was kinda hard not having her be something girly, but how many years will she want to dress like this?
The swing Rhett made for the backyard worked perfect for her picture. She loves to swing on that!
A monkey costume seems so fitting, that is so her.











Halloween is so fun, I can't wait to take her trick or treating, she is so excited to!

9 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love all of your pictures!! So so cute!!

erica said...

she looks so cute! and old!
love the costume

Camie said...

She makes the perfect little monkey. So cute!

Long Family said...

So cute!!! And it will be nice and warm for her to go. I'm kinda worried about my kids getting cold. She's getting so big!

Evans said...

So stinkin cute! Love the 2nd picture! Trey was a monkey when he was 2 and I loved it!

Staci said...

Loved being able to dress my kids up like that! My favorite was the year Brodi was a blue crayon, he was 17 months. She is adorable!

The Harrisons said...

oh my gosh so cute!! I love her costume!

Stef said...

How adorable!! These pictures are so cute too! That's way cute she chose that costume, it looks so cute on her too! Her and Aiden can be matching this year! ;)

Jocelyn said...

Hahahahaha!! I LOVE that she picked out a monkey costume! My kind of Gal! :)

Oh P.S.-Why no prego photos??? Really? Common...I bet you're the tiniest/cutest thing ever!!