Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where to Vacation???




I gave my 2 weeks yesterday at Starbucks and I could not be more happy. It is very exciting that I wont be working 7 days a week now. I am in love with this warm weather and I want to take a trip really bad. Rhett and I are going to go on one more trip before we have a baby and we don't know where to go. We went to Cabo a year or so ago and it was amazing. It is also the only cool place I have ever been and I dont know where to go, I would just go there again. So I want to know what you guys think is the best vacation spot. It needs to be affordable, Rhett and I are not quite rolling in the dough yet, we have a great savings, but dont want to use it all. You all have traveled a lot and I want to know what is a good place. I really want warm, water and to wear swimsuits and flipflops the whole time. Here are a few pics of Cabo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! You guys have always been the cutest couple ever.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I forgot to say what I meant to say. We went on a cruise last year for Christmas! To the carribean!! Absolutely amazing. The best part is after you get on the ship everything is free. San Juan, Barbados, St. Marteen, St. Lucia, Antigua! They are all so fun! look into it.

Brianna said...

Nichole we are going to Hawaii the first week in July. You are welcome to come. Other than that I haven't been anywhere tropical, mostly historic for me.

Camie said...

I would have to agree with Linds, on taking a cruise. They are fab..we are doing the carribean the end of May. but Hawaii is amazing as well. I would take brianna up on her offer. I have been to Costa Rica and that was my favoirte...its a little more costly though. You and Rhett are way too freakin cute.

Emily Blais said...

Nichole, I have to agree with Lindsey. Crusing is the BEST form of vacation EVER! It is great. You dont lift a finger, and you are waited on hand and foot. It is for sure a bang for your buck too, and 100% worth the money. I would check into it. We have done both west and east carribean, and we cruised the Mexican Rivera. The West Caribbean was the best. Get to Grand Cayman and swim with sting rays...AMAZING, and Duns River Falls in Jamacia is probably the coolest thing I have ever done. I have some pictures of Casey and I swimming with the sting rays and on our cruise that we took this past christmas on my blog. You will have to go to the Jan. Archive, or maybe the end of december...cant remember, but check it out. Its Awesome!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Thanks all for the ideas, it sounds like it may be a cruise, or Hawaii with Brianna if I can get any time off, how long will you be there?