Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Playing Tag!!

I am not unique I am now realizing. But here are some the only things I could think of, some of you may know them.....

1. I hate to get my hands wet or dirty, especially my left hand. My right hand is always really dry because I use that one in the water the most.
2. I really want to adopt a child, I am serious, and just need to get my hubby to comply.
3.I hate to get dressed, I dread it, I would be in my pajamas all day if I could.
4. I qualified for the Boston Marathon this year, I wasn't really trying for that, I was just so tired and wanted to be done, so I ran fast. I would love to go the Boston, but not this year. I am going to run the marathon again this year, and I am really excited.
5. I am really sensitive to the sun, and this summer a weird bump grew on my arm, it was a tumor and they removed it, it wasn't cancerous, but since then I havent seen the sun. That was October, I am nasty white.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Nichole, you couldn't be as irriedsent as me...Plus, the Tanning beds are out! Everyone is white these days-it seems anyway.

Camie said...

Hey is was so fun to hear all those things about you. I am pumped that you guys are thinking about kids.....DO IT!!

Camie said...

So Nichole-I could really use some help with my hair as well. I just don't know when then next time I will be in your area will be. I am so out of date. I think I have had the same hair style since like 6th grade. HELP!!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

When I look at your pics you look so freaking cute, but if you are ever in town I would love to do your hair. Just call me!!!!

Emily Blais said...

okay friends...as long as we are talking about stupid hair, and Nichole is now becoming the expert, I am having a BIG delima in my life...K, so I was feeling a little like Cami, that I had the SAME do my whole life, and I was ready for a change, so I had this girl cut layers in it. So when she was finished, she curled it all up and made it look totally cute, and now that I am home and I get the stupid curling iron in my hand, I CANT DO IT!!! It is the most frusterating thing of my life! SO, how the crap do I do those cute trendy curls that everyone is doing these days, and how do I get them to hold with all my heavy hair??? HELP...ANYONE???

Emily Blais said...

oh, and Nichole...this will make you feel a little better, I live in Phoenix where it is now like 90 degrees and the pools are all warm, and I am nasty white too! I dont even have an excuse like snow.