Thursday, March 15, 2007

This is fun!!!!


Well this is fun. Not much exciting going on here, we finally went to stg this weekend, it is my first time there since the marathon in october. That is the longest time I have been away, I missed it. We didn't do a whole lot just saw all the family! Well that is all I am really doing this to practice and see if I can do this and put a picture on. We will see how it goes. This is my dad, his wife Teri, and the twins Maddy and Adam. It was nice to see them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have another friend's blog to read. I have been pretty desperate.
It was so good to talk to you, I hope you 'accidently' get pregnant!haha

Brianna said...

At least you were able to figure out how to upload your pictures, it only took me like 48 hours! I am excited to blog with everyone although it is a little addicting.

Emily Blais said...

Hey Nichole!! I am so glad I found you and that I have another blog to read!!! How are you? I have not talked to you in forever!! I am totally glad you have a blog, but be careful, its kind of addicting :) You will have to check mine out, only its not that interesting with no kids...you can get to it from Lindseys! Have a good one!

Emily (Adams) Blais

Camie said...

Nichole, as like everyone else, I am excited for your blog and can't wait to see what your next addition is. This blogging thing is way too addiciting.