Sunday, March 18, 2007

I have friends!!!


Thanks to all of you that posted a comment on my sad blog spot. I am not the smartest at this yet. How do you add a list of everyone else's blogs to your page.?I know I sound dumb, but I am really tired and dumb right now. I am in hair school right now and working at starbucks. I apprentice at a salon tuesday through saturday 8-5 and work at starbucks sunday and monday 5:45 am to 2 pm, and 5:00 to 8:00 about 3 to 4 nights. It is about 75 hours a week between both, and I don't have much time. I have decided to quit starbucks now, I am making just enough money doing hair I think to pay the bills, and Rhett has a job so I think we will be ok. Rhett has his dealers license and is going to the car auctions to buy and sale cars. If any of you need a car let us know, we will try to help. He is also in school, and works at the place I used to work, called European Marble and Granite. I didn't like working there, my bosses were the most horrible people ever, that may seem rude but it's true, if you have ever seen the Devil wears Prada that was my boss, not kidding at all. Anyway that is when I decided to do something I love, and I am. I love going to the salon everyday and doing hair, it is so fun. If any of you want a good deal I am cheap, being that I am a student and I would love to see any of you, I also do pedicures, manicures, and waxing. I love it. Well this is long and I will post more. We never take pics of anything cool but when I was looking through I going this one of Rhett and our cute niece Kamryn and I thought it was so cute! So this is the pic today.

No comments: