Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Secret!







For dinner last night we went to Rhett's sisters house for dinner. His mom is in town and brought the movie called The Secret! I don't know if any of you have seen it it is a little cheesy, but the overall message is really good. I am going to try and live my life more positively now, and think good positive things. One thing that it talked about was relationships, and instead of waking up in the morning and saying, he didnt make the bed, say to yourself, he cleaned up the bathroom and picked up his clothes. Focus on the positive instead of the negative and positive things will start happening more. I am going to try this with Rhett, I feel bad because I am kind of a neat freak and get upset when things are out of place, but I am going to lighten up and show appreciation to him for all the things he does do, which is a lot, I just focus on what he doesn't. Anyway here are a few pics from last night. This is my niece Eliana, she is so funny, she was crawling all over Rhett last night it was hilarious. It is a nasty pic of me, dont mind the shiny face.

11 comments:

Brianna said...

Stop waiting already, just have a baby! You know you both want one! You look just like Tara. I can't believe you went so light. It looks like it did in 8th or 9th grade. I like it! So pretty much you need to get me all that hair stuff except the shampoo, conditioner and the stuff you already got for me. Also I need to get me hair done next week sometime okay!

Camie said...

okay Nichole, so I totally love your hair. I think it beautiful. I love the color. So I really need to get all that hair stuff, but I guess I will have to figure out a way to get it here in nebraska. I love the pics...

Camie said...

oh yah, and have a baby already!!

Emily Blais said...

OH MY GOSH, you look like Tara. you are so freakin cute! I still wanna see pictures of your hair! It looks so fab!

Cassidy Legg said...

I LOVE THE SECRET!! We watch it every sunday. We are trying to live the secret. And I agree just get knocked up already :)

Cassidy Legg said...

I LOVE THE SECRET!! We watch it every sunday. We are trying to live the secret. And I agree just get knocked up already :)

Camie said...

so is the secret a tv series? When is it on? LIke I need another series to add to my list...

Anonymous said...

Um Nichole, you are too cute. Where did I go wrong? Uhh! I just barely got new Paul Mitchel extra body stuff from Heather. I gotta give that a whirl. I am super proud of myself for shampooing my sclap and conditioning my ends. wahooo!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

That is freaky Nichole I thought that was me when I first glanced down I love your hair though it looks pretty! Are we still going to do mine dark??

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Thanks everyone! Brianna, you are funny, I will get you that stuff! Do you have the supreme smooth already? Camie the secret is a movie, and a book! I recommend it!You may be able to find that hair product online, if not I will send it to you! Tara, If you want to do your hair dark we will, it is up to you! Let's go try on wigs first and see what you think!! I dont want you to hate it, but you will look good no matter what!
Lindsey you are funny, you should try this stuff and see what you think, I love it! You dont have to buy all of them, you could just get the shampoo and conditioner and one styling aid, not all 3! Cass I am glad to hear that you are watching the secret also, that is cool!

I will have a baby soon everyone I promise! We are going to try in a few months! Yeah, I can't wait, I want them all to look like Rhett, he is my favorite, Thanks all for your knocked up comments, they made my day!

Camie said...

yay for getting knocked up!!