Sunday, March 25, 2007

Let's Run


I have been talking to Lindsey about running I thought I would talk about it! I think she can totally do a half marathon, it is so fun. I love to run with someone, it makes the time go fast. It has been so fun running with Tara. We have run the marathon 2 years now, and I hope she will do it again this year with me! I want someone else to run it with us. Actually as many people that want to should, it is not until october, and I have the best training program that is 4 months long and if you follow it for those 4 months you would be ready! If any of you want to do it tell me your email and I will email the schedule to you. It is so fun and fulfilling and I think if you have ever thought about doing it then you should this year, we could all blog about it and try to do some of the long runs together, sounds fun don't ya think?

6 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Nichole, you are so inspiring. I wish I could do it but I just dont know if I could...dont you remember me cheating on my laps in cheer practice...If I cant even handle 5 laps around the stupid Gym, I dont think the marathon would work out. Casey ran last year, and it was GREAT! I think he is going to do it again this year. My point is that anyone who wants to run, awesome!! I will be a the finish line with big signs that say "RUN BLOGGERS RUN" and I will take lots of pictures :)

Camie said...

Nichole I hope that was a picture of you before you ran the race...you look like you haven't even ran any. You make it look like cake to the rest of us. I will be with emily at the finish line...or hey I would even run the last 2 or 3 miles with any of you.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Thanks guys! I would love to have some running buddies that is why I am asking, but I don't expect many to do it! Just a thought you know, but I would love to see you at the finish line, I saw Brianna this year right before I crossed the finsh line and it made me cry! That is a picture after, thanks for saying that but up close I was really crusty!

Brianna said...

Thanks for the new posts. I love it. OKay so here's the deal. It has always been my dream to run a marathon. However my knees totally suck! My employer was supposed to have knee surjury once because his knees were doing the same thing as mine. Then he started taking this pill and they are 100% better. He told me I can have as many of the pills as I need as long as I am working for him. I started taking them last night, he said I should see improvement in 3 weeks. So you can e-mail the program and I will try it out. However I can't promise that I will stick with it unless my knees improve dramatically!!! Plus isn't the registration for the marathon like really soon? I'm not sure if I can commit to it already. How much is it? Maybe I'll stick with Lindsey and do half marathons for now. Tell me what you think!? The great thing is that we would have eachother to run with sometimes...if I could keep up with you that is.

Cassidy Legg said...

Nichole send it to me too. And Brianna I want to know what those pills are. Ever since I had surgery I DIE. My knee is so bad

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Brianna and Cass, I hope you really can, only if your knees are better, I know how hard it sucks to run with your knee hurting! I am so excited, Brianna we can totally do some runs together, especially now that i am done with my job! I will email you and cass!