Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little behind here.....


What a cheese ball she is, I just want to squeeze her so stinking hard. Freeze please, you are not a baby anymore.

I broke my camera pretty much, can I just say I am sick if the bottle thing, that milk is spilling everywhere and making me really upset. Anyway, I wanted to take some fun pics of Ever, instead, I was playing outside with her the other morning, before her hair was done, it looks hilarious, and she was looking cute anyway so I snapped a few!

I think this museum is really overpriced but a lot of fun and super cute, you would have thought Ever was in heaven, she was loving it!
We got to spend some much needed time with my dad, Teri and the kids. It was a blast, Ever loves them all and I had a great time as well. Wish I could have got more pictures though, I hope we find a new camera soon, it is killing me.

2 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Such a cute family!

erica said...

so looks so cute in that little bikini.

good luck with the camera - i hate that. arg