Sunday, August 23, 2009

16 1/2 months?

Not sure what to title this. Ever will be 17 months in 2 days. A lot has happened in her 16 month of life. She had a doctor check up, I was a little late for her 15 month one. She weighs 28 lbs 6 oz 90% and is 34 1/4 in. long 95%. Her head is also in the 90%. She is not slowing down, growing like a weed and gaining almost a pound a month still. He told me she needed to get off the bottle. Since then she has had one bottle at night and occasionally at nap time she gets one to, I am worried she will stop napping soon, but for now she definitely still needs it. I am so shocked at how well she is weening from the bottle. I thought it was going to be much harder. Luckily since the four eye teeth broke through she has been a lot more pleasant, and not so whiny. She is growing up so fast, nursery is in one month already, and I don't know how I can send her there. I rarely leave her, I don't like to. It is for sure going to be so tough but she is going to love it I think. She is so fun. I will do a 17 month post in a few days.

I got her these slipper boots the other day, they are way to big still but I thought they would be warm for winter, she loves them, they are hilarious!
She fell the other day playing outside, it looks worse than it feels I think. She cried for a few minutes and there was blood, but now she just touches it and says owee, and looks in the mirror at herself kinda funny!
She loves Tegan, they are the bestest little cousins, and so darn cute to.
She also loves her auntie, they are so silly together!
This was the morning after the fall, the redness and swelling went down so we could see the scratch, just thought I would take some pics since its like her first real owee!
This was so funny, the neighbor taught her how to color her face, she also helped her, this is right before she fell, so you can imagine that with tears and blood, it was quite scary.
We bought her a bed, she likes it and sleeps in it fairly well. She still comes walking into our room every night, but when I hear her little foot steps coming I think it is so cute, she has the hardest time walking in the middle of the night, she is half asleep and looks drunk, I laugh every night! It is nice to have a few hours of her in her own room. I am hoping with time she will eventually sleep straight through. She loves her new bed though.

9 comments:

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

Wow those are some cute pictures of me thanks for those... Ever is so cute though I love her so much I'm so glad we close now and I get to see her so much she has the cutest personality and is the smartest 17 month old I know!!

Camie said...

AH I can't believe she is already in a bed. Its is the cutest little thing ever. Her poor little nose...isn't it so sad when they get hurt. What a tough cookie though.

Danielle said...

So cute!! Where did you get her little bed?

Heather Stott said...

wow, she is still such a big girl, 90% huh? she is SO Cute! and love her new bed! how fun! and her little nose! poor thing!

Evans said...

Cute cute!!! I love her bed sooo cute! Elle still sleeps in a crib funny huh!? She sleeps so good and always has so it's like why screw that up! We r probably gonna get her one for christmas though. Ever and Elle also weigh the same funny! Her poor lil nose! I hate when it's on the face!

djzmcallister said...

Zhar has a bad owee on his nose too, he got carpet burn Ouuchhh.

Julie said...

Oh she is so cute! Her poor little face! That looks like it would hurt! She must be a tough cookie! All those pictures are so cute! And don't worry about nursery! I bet she will love it! Love her little bed too!

Leah said...

I cannot believe how much older she looks than she really is. So cute! And don't worry about nursery, it might be hard at first but you will get over it real fast! You will actually be able to get something out of church now!

The Harrisons said...

I totally don't mind. And I may have stalked your blog a time or two:) How are you guys? Ever is the cutest little girl!