Monday, August 17, 2009

new camera/looking back

So looking through my thousands of pictures, I find some that I am in love with. I want to post some favorites.
This is birth through 3 months. She changed so quickly. I miss every age so much, but love the new ones even more



She has always and still does LOVE her tubby!

The order is messed up, but those are some of my favorite pictures of Ever!
So our new camera has some cool features, cool lenses and stuff. We were messing around yesterday with it. Got some funny stuff!


She is such a cheese ball. She is so hard to get a picture of smiling. We have to be the biggest dorks to get her to smile. That is the funniest part about it. Her smile here is because of what Rhett is doing! So funny!
We are dorks! I must say my hubby is pretty hot though!
it can take a picture of the whole room to, Rhett loves that feature, he has taken a picture of every room. he is enjoying this camera more than me I think.
Love her dirty face, she was eating, we chase her around with her meals, to much energy to sit still I guess!

11 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Such a cute girl! Growing up super quick! Hey I thought you were going to cut your hair after you had her...didn't you mention that?

erica said...

oh man they grow up so fast! she looked tiny in those pictures.

love the new camera feature - very cool.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

awesome! I was doing the same thing just like last week, thinking WOW Halle is already 9+ months, where does it go?? I may have a heart attack by the time she's Ever's age! What kind of camera did you guys get??

Long Family said...

I cry EVERYTIME I look back throught my kids pictures! They grow up way too fast!!!

Heather Stott said...

there are too many pictues I love to mention all of them!!! love them! and I am jelous about the new camera! I wanna get a new one too.

Tobler's said...

It is so sad to see how fast they grow..but they are so fun the older they get too. It just happens too quick! I love your bangs. Super Cute!

Evans said...

Such a fun post! Love all the pictures, so cute!!!

Megan Andersen said...

Your bangs look so cute! Makes me want to cut mine.

Rosa said...

Great post and great pics. Ever is so cute and yeap... they grow too fast. This stage should be longer... I've been checking on your blog a long time and I was wondering how do you do these "pictures boxes", I don't know how to call them. What programme do you use? Could you give me a clue? I would really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

She has been so dang cute since the second she was born. They get cuter every day. How fun to look back then you wonder where the time went...
Time for another Nichole

Brianna said...

Holy smoke you take lots of pics! They are all so great though. I need to take more pictures. Remember when I said I would make cute headers for you and Tara?? Oops! I totally forgot until just now. I'll try to get to work on that!! What kind of camera did you get? We just need to call eachother, it's so much easier than commenting!