Friday, August 7, 2009

new dress


*new pictures*

She has her days, her moods are all over the place, but she has me wrapped around her little finger and I just can't get enough of her. I love you always Ever Jacquelle!

I have to keep record of this, I am so proud of Ever, she knows the sounds to the letters a to h. She said them today and I can't believe it. Got a leap frog movie that has this song for every letter. The tune is the farmer and the dell, the words are

theA says aahh, the A says aahh,
every letter makes a sound,
the A says aahh!

We sing it and she knows to h. Great song and great movie for the car time.

4 comments:

Camie said...

SO cute...I love that color of green. Is that your bench? Ah bench envy and EVer looks so darling!

The Richards said...

i just stumbled onto your blog and i thought i would tell you your little girl is gorgeous and i absolutely love her name!

Michelle said...

We have the same movie and reagan new the sounds to every letter in the alphabet before she was two because of that movie.

Evans said...

very cute pictures! I just bought Elle that same dress! Trey and Elle are obsessed the Leap Frop movies! That's how they both learned their sounds too. I think we have like 4 of the leapster movies and they are always just glued to them!