Monday, August 31, 2009

17 months old

Ever is now 17 months. Since 6 months old the time has FLOWN by. She is growing to fast, still gets more attitude every day, even when I think that is not possible, and I love her even more. Rhett and I are so lucky to be her parents, she is amazing!



After my moms work party the other night, we snapped a few pics spur of the moment to send to my grandma. Our colors are kinda bright, you can tell it was not planned.
So her 17 months has brought a lot of new things, all good I guess, some not my favorite things, but normal I am sure.
1. She is a smart little cookie and knows how to push buttons, and test her limits. Holy cow
2. She would be chased and chase you all day long, she says dont get me and runs all over.
3. She is OBSESSED with I gotta feeling by black eyed peas, I got the whole song on my phone and she knows how to restart it when it is over and dances and does everything with that song playing. Lets just say I used to love that song.
4. Asks to watch Barney constantly, also asks to watch a movie the second she gets in her car seat, I say no a lot to those things.
5. Knows all the sounds to her alphabet letters besides V and Y mostly. Its so stinking cute to hear her say like C C Cow, she sounds it out sometimes. She can recognize some letters when looking at them.
6. Still so good about the bottle weening. Doesn't beg like I thought she would.
7. Starting to think that running away is funny, so not funny, I get super mad at that. I need to stop that now.
8. My mom said that on saturday while I was at work she went to my picture and said, I miss you mommy and kissed it. So cute, it is hard for me to be away from her, I swear I will never leave her over night, I don't think I could.
9. Loves to pretend she is talking on the phone, it most always sounds like this. Hello, what u doing? Talk to ever, ok! I love you, see u later, bye. It is so funny.
10. tries to say hi to everything, dogs, birds, all animals mostly, and says what u doing a lot!
11. if you say guess what to her she says, I Wuv You!
12. Wakes up asking for cookies and barney most mornings.
13. still not the best sleeper.
14. takes one pretty good nap
15. takes her shoes off all the time
16. gives the best hugs and kisses
17. still crazy and wild, can't sit still for a second and has more energy than I can keep up with most days.

She actually made it pretty far in my heels. She is a fast little fart with her shoes on, she can run so fast.
She has a cute boyfriend, little lex and her play really well, and he is so cute. The kissing was hilarious, one or the other was usually on board so it looked like the other was like what are you doing. Jake and Jacy are so fun, they had us over for dinner, and we just sit and talk and laugh, it was a lot of fun.

8 comments:

erica said...

just from looking at your blog i can tell she is one smart cookie.

and i love the pictures of you, your mom and tara - i really like the color!

as always...ever is so cute.

Evans said...

Cute cute cute! Love all the new pictures! The ones of all you girls are so adorable, you all look so great! Ever is such a smarty pants and is so dang cute!

Heather Stott said...

wow, she is really smart! she knws letters and all the sounds they make! thats great! and the pictures of her wearing your shoes! SO CUTE! and you and your mom and sister what a beautiful picture! and her and Lex kissing! how funny is that! they are going to think its pretty cool when they grow up and see that picture! ahah

Long Family said...

You always have the cutest pictures! She's getting so big!!! I love her little yellow and black outfit!! SOOOO cute!!

ME said...

what a cute family...I'm thinkin its time for numero dos?

tinksboutique said...

Freakin' hilarious!! Jake and I were dying after you guys left the other night... Ever's dance moves are still a laugh at our house!! She RULES and Jake is a little jealous about how bloomin fast she runs and how far she can jump. haha!!

Thanks again for coming- love my hair too!!

Let's get together soon... Oh and I have your pan still :)

Jacy

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I wasn't kidding when I asked what your curriculum is for Ever. Post it! I need to know. :)

Kim Martin said...

I absolutely love going to your page to see all the cute new pictures! I can't believe how big Ever is getting... she's adorable... Tara's baby is so cute too! I love your pictures with your mom... Too cute! <3