Wednesday, July 29, 2009

16 months


Ever having fun with my cute niece Kamyrn, she loves her ballerina jammies, she says it so funny.

Thinks she is a little mom, needs her stroller and baby all the time, whenever we hear a baby crying she says Shhshh baby, its funny!


And what a change. She is seriously growing up so fast, and changing daily. She amazes us every day with all the things she is learning. Also amazes us with so much serious attitude that it is scary. She is to dang smart and pretty stinking naughty, I have my hands FULL, but would never trade a second of it. Here are a few things I am loving and that are new at this age!
1. She is a full blown mamas girl now, wants me a lot, and is sad when I go sometimes now.
2. She has a lot of emotions. She knows when she is in trouble and will try to hug and kiss you to make it better, which I love, hits I don't love. They are not as often though.
3. When we go in the car, which she can say now, with a c not a t, she knows a lot of places we are going and says them as we pull up.
4. She can sing the entire abc song, I am not saying it is perfect, but you can understand every part. She sings all day long, twinkle twinkle is pretty dang good to, she sings the whole song.
5. She can count to 10 all by herself.
6. She asks whats that all day, when I tell her she says "I touch it" even if it is the sun or moon, cracks me up.
7. If she wants something opened, doesn't matter what it is she says "open door". Its so cute.
8. She asks to go to bed now, she says "sleep, ok." She answers all her questions with ok.
9. She is a dancing machine. She hears music and starts dancing. At the gateway the other day there was a live band, for a good two whole songs she danced, nonstop.
10. She got 4 new teeth this month, the last of the 4 is breaking through right now, they are her eye teeth. She has a full mouth in front pretty much.
11. she is in love with BARNEY. Oh no, of all the shows, she really does love it though. Jumps claps laughs, loves it.
12. She requires a lot of attention, she grabs my finger all day and pulls me around, not the best at entertaining herself.
13. Getting better at minding, listens a lot better, some days that is, and when she is doing something naughty and gets caught she says HI and waves like I am not doing anything.
14. Still wakes up at least once a night, I have given up on the hope she will someday sleep all the way through.
15. She has an enormous amount of energy. You can see she is always thinking and moving, people say all the time that she is such a busy body and it is so true, she is non stop. I don't know how she doesn't sleep all night.
16. She said I love you to me the other day just random, and gives me more love than I thought possible, I pretended to be asleep today and she came and snuggled her face by mine and grabbed my neck, she kept saying hi mama, trying to wake me. I love her more than I thought possible, she is my everything. She is one loved little smarty pants.
........................She now knows like 20 animal sounds and knows like choo choo, what a car says, and a baby. I wish I could write down all her words she knows, but she says new ones every day, and I can't believe how well she talks. It is nice, we can communicate pretty well. She is puting sentences together now, it is so funny to hear her try to combine words!

6 comments:

erica said...

she is a smarty pants! abc's and counts to 10? wow! she is darling!

Heather Stott said...

How cute is that! she is pretty smart, but I am sure you work with her all the time, you are a good mama! love that she has attitude too!

MeganDan said...

Wow!! She is ADORABLE! She is the perfect mix between you and Rhett.

Hatcher said...

Wow these babies grow so fast and I haven't even had a chance to meet them face to face. I couldn't find a way to post on Tara's site yet. I love looking at the pictures though. Thanks for posting them where we can see. What a great looking family you have! Aunt Tif.

Camie said...

Isn't it amazing how smart they really are. It seriously blows my mind.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

OK I couldn't even read all the things Ever does - what do you do all day - TEACH!? :) Fill me on your curriculum because Lucy is a little behind over here. oops