Friday, July 17, 2009

Alpine slides, family time!

Go to Tara's blog to see some more of this little guy, he is so cute and I had a blast playing with him this day! He is so smiley! But his serious face is so squishy and cute to! I LOVE LOVE him!
I can get most of her hair in a pony now, rhett says she looks like a ninja though! I like it!

I think they look like twinners in this pic! She loves spending the day outside with her daddy!
I know I take a lot of pics of these two but I can't help it, I love them so much! She loves to HOLD him!


She is trying to copy a dance tara was doing, she loves to dance!

We had fun at the alpine slides I have never been so it was cool to go!



9 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

You guys have such a beautiful family!

Heather Stott said...

she is so cute.. I love her little black sandals she had on in one pic. and Tegan has gotten so big, it wont be long before he is bigger then Ever!

Evans said...

You guys are always doin somethin fun it seems like! I love the Alpin slide it's so fun! Ever and Tegan look so much a like in those pictures I think. I love Ever's hair in piggies sooo cute!!! Fun pictures! Tara says you guys are comin down next weekend, Im excited to see you guys!!!

Mikelle said...

I love the Alpine slides. Ever is getting so big and Tegan too!

Camie said...

What a cute little ninja. Her and Rhett od look a lot alike in that picture. Ever and Tegan are too cute. So fun they get to hang out so much.

Julie said...

Oh that little Tiegan..sp? Is so dang cute! I love that Ever holds him! They look almost the same size in some of those pics! Looks like so much fun!

djzmcallister said...

I love her 4th of July outfits she looks like a doll. She has grown up a ton lately.

Michelle said...

oh my gosh, she is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how grown up she looks. Isn't it fun when you can start doing more with their hair.

Megan Andersen said...

I have never been there either--looks like fun! You always have Ever looking so dang cute!! And tell Rhett that I LOVE her ninja look!!!