Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th stuff

Ever was out of control this night, she took that light thing and went and wacked a little girl in the head 30 seconds after we gave it to her, she didn't get to play anymore with that. Funny thing is there were thousands of people here, and the following night we went to a barbeque at one of Rhett's co workers house, the little girl she hit was there, what are the chances. It was a good thing though cause I got to apologize more I guess!


just having fun!

we try to do fun things with the kiddies, it's kinda hot though so swimming is about all that sounds fun outside!

most awesome cute dude around!

My cute new little niece, Rylie Ann, she is so tiny and darling!
My crazy little fart, loving her baby!
She was loving the music at the fireworks, dancing all night!


I wanted to post a few new things she does now at 15 months for my record so here they are!
1. She says no a lot, to much and I am working on stopping it
2. She says like most words you tell her to say
3. She is still not the best sleeper, great napper, not a good night baby, it's actually really bad sometimes
4. Has her first eye tooth and looks like the other 3 are coming, by the way she is acting lately I believe it. She has serious emotions lately, holy cow.
5. Doesn't love her toys, unless another kid wants them, then she wants them all
6. still wants to be outside all the time
7. hates her stroller, wants "out" all the time
8. poops in the tub to much, so grose, I hate when she does that
9. Sings all the time, dances hilarious still
10. Getting much softer with babies, still working on it, but getting better
11. She talks to people on the phone, says hello, what you doing! bye bye
12. knows 16 animal sounds
13. knows when she is in trouble and hugs me and kisses me
14. Looks in the mirror after she is all ready and says oh pretty
15. loves to find the bugs and step on them

6 comments:

Brianna said...

I LOVE HER!!!! I want to see her really really badly! The second picture of her in the wagon looks just like you, I think it's her facial expression. She is the cutest little dancer around. You can start dance lessons at 2 years old ya know?? Let's switch babies, just for the day k?

~..kass..~ said...

That blue dress is my favorite outfit I have seen on her! LOVE it!!!

Heather Stott said...

so freakin cute! ok the picture of the two of you when she is wearing her blue dress she looks JUST like your mom I think! I can't believe how much sass she has, what a little spit fire! haha, I LOVE IT!

Long Family said...

She's so cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting!!! I love the video of her dancing!! SO adorable!!

Evans said...

Love the dancing video so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! You all look adorable as always!

Leah said...

That girl can dance! I can't believe she is only 15mo. she is smart! Love the story about her whacking a girl in the head then you seeing her at the bbq. Very random, crazy! lol