Saturday, June 27, 2009

15 months and wheeler farms


She is now fifteen months! I can't believe it once again that another month has gone by. Unfortunately she is very sick today, poor thing just puked on the floor, I hope it is just something she ate but we will see! She is getting so much attitude and personality, she is always on the go, and amazes me each day by being a little smarty pants! She sings and dances a lot, I love when she sings, it is so cute! She loves animals, now is scared and pretty much freaks out at bugs. She went to the bathroom on the little potty the other day, both 1 and 2! I was a proud mommy, hopefully we can get her trained soon. She is becoming kinda shy to strangers and and is not sure if she should be friendly anymore, only for a few minutes though! I freaking love her to death, I want her to stay little forever. If anyone knows the trick to that let me know!


She loved all the farm animals at wheeler farms, she made all the noises as we walked up to them.




This is Ever and Rhett on Fathers day!
Kaity came and visited with sweet Halle, what a cute bunch of kids!

11 comments:

Brianna said...

I was thinking you were due for another post. I need to do one too! Ever looks so much older in these pictures...she grew up! Seriously, she is losing her baby look and really starting to look like a toddler. Still as cute as can be though. Tegan looks just like Tara, it's crazy! Call me soon!

Long Family said...

She is SO cute!

Michelle said...

What cute pictures, she really is sooo cute. I absolutely love her cute smile on that last pic.

Megan Andersen said...

Oh she is looking like a toddler not a baby! An ADORABLE toddler that is!!

Heather Stott said...

thoes top pictures of Ever kill me with how old she looks! she is SO cute! and you look amazing! miss skinny thing!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I need to come up again.... soon!
Ever does look SO grown up, I love her and her little hotdog dance!! I love that pic, although you should have gotten some of Halle giving the smackdown to Ever. I am so sorry about that, she is definetly not a "soft" child.

Evans said...

So flippin cute!!! She looks like a 2 year old!

Kevin and Ashley said...

Nicole,

How do you make your pictures in groupings? they are always so cute!

Ashley

Amber said...

Nicole!! Ever is growing up, she is so big!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks like she has so much personality, I love it!! You are such a cute and tiny mommy!!! You look amazing!!

Cami said...

Ever is darling! you take the cutest pictures of her!
sorry, hope its okay to peak at your blog once in a while, she is just the cutest little girl. those picture of the both of you are cute too! have a good 4th!

Leah said...

She is so dang cute, but I know where she gets it! Her momma is smokin hot! Love all those pics, can't believe how fast they grow up. If you find the secret to keeping them this age before I do, please let me know! :)