Saturday, June 13, 2009

Off to see BITTY BOUSE!!!

We are going to cali in the morning to go to disneyland. Then Ever and I are going to hang out by the pool and relax while Rhett is at a work convention thingy!! I am so excited, nervous as crap for the flight, pissed they wont let me bring milk in a bottle for her, and not excited to be at the airport at 6:40 am. Besides that I am so excited. Ever loves Bitty Bouse, that's what she calls him and I hope she isn't scared of him.

Gonna miss this little guy, pretty sure he will have this mastered in no time!!


8 comments:

Heather Stott said...

I love that bottom picture, it is serisouly so cute! have fun in cali!!! and I thought milk was ok in a bottle as long as you are traveling with the child? but I haven't been to work for a while so I don't know for sure? good luck! have fun!

Emily Blais said...

They will let you take milk. No worries. You just have to stand in a separate security line.

Emily Blais said...

PS, Have TONS of fun! Cant wait for pictures.

Brianna said...

Not that you will read this between now and 6:40 am, but I'm 99.9% positive you can take milk for a child. P.S. You probably already figured this, but it looks like I won't make it down. There is an investment company interested in opening a second location for my gym and I have to meet with them on the 16th to do a presentation:( I'm excited about it...but pissed it landed on that day because I can't see you. Have a fabulous time. Call me while you're hanging out my the pool!!

erica said...

oh how fun to go to disneyland...and to lay by the pool. good luck on the flight - im sure it will be fine.

Julie said...

Oh Ever is gonna die! She will love it so much! Have fun!

Evans said...

Oh fun I wanna go:) Have a good trip!

Leah said...

She is getting so big! Love her outfit (Avery has the same one!) That pic of your mom and the grandkids is so cute. Tara's boy in that pic looks just like her! Too cute! Have fun visiting Bitty Bouse :)