Friday, June 19, 2009

Cali/Disney

Ever was so not scared at all of mickey, she was mad we wouldn't let her go see him until her turn! She loved Goofy to! The park was packed, literally, it was hard to enjoy it, we did only 3 rides but oh well it was worth it. They actually stopped selling tickets it was that busy!
She was not to smiley, she was pretty tired from getting up at 5 am. She did great though, even on the plane!


This is kind of out of order, but oh well. She was pretty good the whole time, Cam came with us, he works with Rhett, so he had to go for that, but we had fun hanging out with him. He taught Ever a lot of bad words!!! Thanks Cam!!
Cam also gave Ever all these stuffed animals then we had to take them all away!

We did not do a whole lot on monday and tuesday, Ever ran around the hotel a lot, she ran away from me at the pool and jumped right in, I had to jump in and get her out from the bottom, little stinker!
Over all it was a good time!
We did get to see my dad and family, they came and visited us at the hotel for a bit, and it was great to see them! They now live in california so it will probably be a while until we see them!
Tegan needed to try it on to, he so dang cute!

10 comments:

Heather Stott said...

how fun is that!!! she just jumped in the pool? and you had to go in and get her! haha, Scary! glad she liked Mickey! looks like it was a successful trip!

~..kass..~ said...

How fun!!!! I cannot wait to go. Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Brianna said...

Freaking cute picures! I can't wait to take Millie to DL for the first time. Looks like you had a great time even though it was packed. I need to know where you got those freaking cute jean shorts...I NEED them!!

Long Family said...

I love the picture that's zoomed in on Ever on the carousel. SOOO cute!! It looks like you had fun!

erica said...

how fun! crappy that it was so busy but im sure ever didn't mind. fun to see pics of cam - hope he is doing good, i don't know if i knew he and rhett worked together.
also, really ever just jumped into the pool? ahh...scary!

Evans said...

Oh I wanna take my kids so bad but I wanna wait one more year till Elle's 3 so she wants to do more and then Trey will really enjoy it! Looks like ya had a blast!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Oh I love Disneyland - did she get her free 1st time button? :) LOVE that photo of her on the merry go round! You need to teach me how to do Lucy's hair!

Michelle said...

I can't believe she jumpted in the pool without you...how scary. Looks like you had fun at Disney. I can't believe they stopped selling tickets and that you only went on three rides....always a good time anyway

Leah said...

She looks so stinkin cute in those Minnie ears! We need to take the fam to Disney Land. It's not far from Phoenix. Looks like yall had a good time. Crazy that it was that busy that they stopped selling tickets! Vacations are much different with kids huh?! :)

.mel. said...

OH Disneyland! I'm jealous, I want to got back!! Too bad it was so busy, I wonder why? When we went it was pretty sparse. We were lucky.