Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The last week....

Rhett' s sweet Grandma Betty passed away so we were in Mona and Nephi over the weekend for the viewing and funeral. It was a beautiful service and she will be greatly missed. Sadly this is the only pictures I took there, us in our hotel room. But it was great to see so much family. I am sad I didn't get more pictures. Ever was so great during the funeral. She did awesome, and didn't cry the whole time. I wish she was that good at church all the time!!!
I tried to snap some photos of Ever the other day, she was not a big fan and actually dived off the couch while I was doing them, the highlighter was my attempt to get her happy, she crossed her feet, cryed and said no pictures. I did get a few cute ones though.
I got to see my cousins baby Dilynne the other day, and couldn't resist taking her picture, I think she is so beautful. I love her. That is all for now, hope I have some exciting news of a NEW BABY soon, My sista is due anytime. I can't wait to hold him, she better keep her eye on me so that I don't run away with him. HAHA

12 comments:

Rachel said...

oh i love her cheese face! such a doll.

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

Cute post she is getting so big I love her smile! I can't wait to live close I miss her and you so much my baby needs to come soon so we can move! Dilynn is so cute to I can't decide who she looks more like Jen or Casey??

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Lucy's favorite toy in my office ... my highlighter.

Evans said...

Cute pictures. Sorry to hear about Rhetts grammy! I love Ever's Roxy shirts sooo cute!! I've been making some cute bows for when ya come down so ya have a better selection :)

Anonymous said...

Nichole, this is taras cousin nikki..I need your email so i can add you to my blog! I was hoping i'd get to see ya at amber lewis' wedding but i didnt! hope all is going well Ever is so stinkin adorable! and she looks cute with her new bows you bought her!any ways my email is nkey23@hotmail.com!!but our address is jeremieandnikki.blogspot.com

Kim Martin said...

She is so freaking cute!!!! And I love how you take so many pictures of her... She is going to LOVE that when she gets older!

Marla said...

I know I say it every time but I 'll just say it again since it is so true. She is so dang cute. I love that I got to see her a couple times lately. I wish I could see her more. Can't wait to see Tara's baby.

Long Family said...

She is SO cute!! I think she looks just like you!!

Bethany said...

That photo of Ever when she was tiny is so cute! I'm sorry about Rhett's grandma. Funerals are always sad. I can't run anymore and it is killing me. The next time you and Ever are bored, call me.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hey! We need to get together. I found this awesome photoshop-esq program. It's called GIMP, go here http://gimp.org/. It's great. Download it. I can't wait for Tara to move up here too! The pics of Dilynn are so cute.

erica said...

so cute! ha, i love the little picture of her crossing her legs. its little things like that, that melt your heart. sorry about rhetts grandma.

Megan Andersen said...

Do you have a nephew yet? I looked on Tara's blog to see?? Cute little Ever--I NEVER get bored reading about her--so keep the post comin'!