Monday, January 26, 2009

Mama's girl!

So we get so many different opinions on who Ever looks like, it is rarely me, but lately more people have said that. I found this baby picture of me the other day and thought, holy cow that looks like Ever. I don't have a scanner so this is the best way I have to show it. Kinda freaky I think. I decided this is Ever's blog now since that is all I blog about mostly! Her newborn pics that Brianna did are the best don't you think. I am leaving that on there until she is 1!
Ever turned 10 months yesterday, I am freaking that she will be a year in 2 months, holy cow. She is so funny and keeps us laughing. This chair is so funny. She stands and puts her hands on the seat and does a booty dance for us, bounces her knees, we recorded it and I wish I could show it, it is so funny. She loves loves loves to dance. She is getting pretty dang smart. She will sit and look at a book forever. She knows what a tiger is and she roars, and a cow, she has a cute little moo she does. She knows nosem eyes, mouth, ears, she loves dog, I wish I could get her one, but her parents are so not animal peeps. I just love her to death, I can't stand it.

Meeting baby Kendall for the first time. She is so pretty, I love her. It was good to see Jocelyn to. Jocelyn thinks Ever is weird, like me, kinda true. We went down to see baby Amelia and go to her blessing. I am so glad I did. I love her so much, she is so pretty, and pictures don't do her justice. It was such a fast trip, I wish I could have seen more peeps, but we also ran in to Lindsey and I got to see baby Stella, way cute too. I saw three new babies, holding them made me realize that the newborn stage is kinda scary.



I stinking love her little bum in these pants, they are the cutest. Daddy loves them too, he is not always a big fan of her clothes, jeans and a sweater or shirt, he is happy!



She sure loves her daddy, she can't wait to see him every night, she hears him come through the door, and gets smiley!!!


13 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow, she really does look like you in those pictures! It's so crazy. So....Ever has WAY too many toys:) Thanks again for coming down for Millie's blessing, you are so nice. You are such a good friend to me, I love you!

Heather Stott said...

she is so dang cute, I'd say she looks like you! you are both beautiful! Maybe some day I can introduce Will to Ever! :)huh?

~..kass..~ said...

She does look like you but she looks like Rhett too. But then again you and Rhett look a like to me. I love how Jo has her own baby in that picture, so funny.

Jocelyn said...

Hahaha I loved meeting Ever! She has so much personality! I just laugh when I see pictures of her cause she is so much like you! I love it!!!!

Julie said...

Holy cow! She looks just like you in the picture!! That is CRAZY! How cute! So we had that little Chair for Alex too and he LOVED it!! Just wait til the batteries get low! THe cute little girl that sings on it starts sounding like she is drunk!

Danielle said...

Holy cow Nichole, she is your twin! It's like you had your own clone! That is crazy :) She is a cutie!

Long Family said...

Ha Ha...I love that Jocelyn is holding a doll! She is so cute!!! That's crazy it's almost been a year. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago when you posted her newborn pictures.

erica said...

i have to laugh because i think i had that same dress when i was little....same material for sure. haha. she is a total mixture of the two of you...sometime she looks just like you (like in that pic) and other times she looks just like rhett! like everyone else has said, so funny jocelyn is holding a doll! cassidy's baby is darling. wow, so many babies. i know ever is still a baby, but does it make you want another? sorry long comment.

Leah said...

She does look like you! I love her newborn picture on your header. It is so crazy how fast they grow in the first year. It's truly amazing. She is going to be a toddler soon!! Such a doll!

The Morrisons... said...

She really does look like you...one lucky girl!

Evans said...

Yeah she totally looks like you thats for sure! Ive got your bow done for you so just call me when you come down for Taras baby! Oh and I went to get those pants at Target and they didn't have them:(

Camie said...

Ya, totally you!!! Lovin it!

Loni said...

She is too cute!! A year almost!! That had gone by so fast!!!I guess its time for MORE!! haha! :)