Monday, February 16, 2009

Little Miracle!!!!

Tegan Jack Barnes finally made it here, he gave his mom hell, but is perfect and absolutely beautiful!!!!! I can't even say how proud I am of my sister, she did amazing. She had a rough labor and delivery, I do not envy her one bit, but she did it and I am amazed by her strength. He couldn't be more cute! Troy was awesome to, it's not easy seeing someone you love in so much pain, he handled it so well, and was so good to her. They are the cutest little family. I think this is the most beautiful picture. Tegan loving his exhausted mommy, but she doesn't care how tired she is, she just loves him and is such a good mommy.




7 comments:

Mikelle said...

That picture of Tara and Tegan is so cute. I'm so happy for her, thanks for sharing.

Marcie said...

So exciting for her! He is very cute. Wish her my best!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh how awesome! I LOVE that picture of Tara and her new baby, so sweet

erica said...

congrats to troy and tara...so exciting! and how lucky for you to come home to lots of projects done! wish that would happen to me! i can't believe your little girl is walking! she is so cute.

Long Family said...

He is ADORABLE!!!! That is such a pretty picture. How come does everyone else look goregous after they have babies....I actually look like I went through labor, and I get the drugs and everything!!! It's not fair!! Tell her congratulations!!

Julie said...

Oh what a sweet little baby boy! I'm glad you were able to be there! That is awesome! And I love that first picture of Ever in the swing! Blow that baby up! SOOO CUTE!

Heather Stott said...

WOW, Witnessing the miricle of life is the most beautiful thing! Good job Tara he looks beautiful!