Thursday, February 19, 2009

Don't be fooled..........

I may look sweetbut,

I couldn't love her more, but is she to young to get so naughty? Good thing she is stinking cute, I kinda think the tantrums are funny, she is such a faker. Kinda emotional lately, I think it's because she is getting some more, yes more, back teeth, oowweee. She is going to have a full mouth of teeth by her first birthday. I try to ignore these, I am not even sure all the time why she is having one, if I know I try to talk to her, but it is not that easy to discuss something with a ten month old. Oh I love her. She's hilarious!

9 comments:

Brianna said...

That is SO FUNNY! I am still laughing. She is going to be a drama queen for sure. I love her too. Those pictures make me want to hug her right now. Anyway, I just figured out how to make the CUTEST fabric flowers for our little girls hair! I am making you some...be excited!!

Heather Stott said...

HA HA! that kills me! she IS stinking cute!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh ya, that would be a girl for ya! Ha ha

Evans said...

Haha she is hilarious! I'm loving the cute bows on her! She's such a doll!

Leah said...

Girls are so emotional! Avery takes way more tantrums than both my boys combined! I seriously can't believe how much cute hair Ever has... I am jealous! Can't believe she can walk too! She looks like she is definitely keeping you guys busy!

Michelle said...

Hahaha, that just makes me laugh because it is so familiar. Kyler is about the same age and going through the same thing. When he gets mad, he puts his head on the floor and pouts and I can't help but laugh.

Teri Pay said...

Nicole,

It is good that they are so cute. Charmaine once said to me that God knew what he was doing when He sent them as babies, because if he sent two year olds we would never have another one. She is a doll and we can't wait to see you again.
Teri

Megan Andersen said...

I know-it's hard not to laugh at them. Although I don't want to encourage bad behavior--I do find it hilarious when they are faking being all emotional. My little guy does that a lot. I love it!

Camie said...

Those teeth will do nasty things to them...girls gotta have a little spice in them don't they :)