Wednesday, February 25, 2009

11 months

I have one more month until I have a one year old. I can't believe how fast its coming. Every day gets better and better, she keeps us laughing. She talks up a storm, most of the time she sounds like a gremlin, thats what my sister-in-law Marci compared it to, she really does though.
A few of her favorite words are: Dog, Dada, Mama, Water(sounds like watee though), apple(even though she always spits them out, BABY(all the time), Baba, Bu-bye, Duck, Ball, Yay(with claps), Di(thats diaper) owee, and she knows animal sounds for dog, tiger, cat, and cow, sometimes sheep. If she takes her bow out she knows to hand it directly to me, She points to her ears, she wipes her nose if you tell her to, brushes her hair and teeth, she knows teeth, eyes, nose and mouth. She signs more, and thank you(sometimes says thank you to, sounds more like tetu though). She will give her baby a baba, binky, and burp it. She loves books, tubbies, phones, dancing and looking at pictures! She is walking so good. Her poor little knees are all bruised up from the falls but she keeps trying! My favorite is that she will give loves and kisses, she will give me a big hug and say Mama, melts my heart for sure!(this is all for my personal records, I want to remember this stuff.)
I think she is looking so grown up, where is my baby going? She gets more beautiful to me every day. I don't think its possible for Rhett and I to love her more!





14 comments:

Evans said...

Oh she looks so cute! I love how her little baby legs are all dirty! Gotta love white on babies. That bow ended up looking really cute with that dress yeah! Ive been making more! Can't believe shes almost one.

~..kass..~ said...

It goes by too quick huh!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I can't believe how much she looks like your mom in some of those pictures! Time does fly thats forsure!

Camie said...

What darling pictures. I know, can you believe our little babies are a year old...almost!

Leah said...

She is so smart! I can't believe all the words she can say already. Wow, and almost 1 year old!

erica said...

this next month is going to fly for you. i love the new picture on the header!

Kim Martin said...

She is soooooo cute Nichole!!! I love it!

Brianna said...

You are right, she does just keep getting more and more beautiful. She has so much personality in her little body. I can't wait to watch her grow even more. I love her. Those are some great pictures. Time is going much too quickly...I feel like I was just holding her as a tiny 5 week old:( I guess you just need to have another one!

Brianna said...

I have been playing around with a new photo editing program I got and I made you a few blog headers, they are the same photo that you have at the top of your blog right now. Go to my photography blog, double click on the header, save it to your computer. If you upload it to your blog as the header you have to click "shrink to fit" because the file sizes are really big. They are cute!

The Jones Family said...

I love the new look of your blog! And Ever is so big and is looking so much older. She is so cute I love it. It is so fun when they turn one- they do grow up way too fast though!

Long Family said...

She is so cute!! She is getting big!!! I love her outfit too!!

Heather Stott said...

she truley is beautiful and and I can't belive she is already 11 months!? wow... where has the time gone? she has grown up way too fast! she is SO dang cute though!

Amber said...

OH MY... It has been a while since I have looked at your blog. I can not believe this... there is no way. She is so big! She looks like such a happy girl, oh she's so cute!!!

I am not just saying this I think that you are the cutest mom! YOu can tell you just love that little girl to death!!!!! Your little family looks so happy and bright!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Bethany said...

Oh man! Ever is so stinkin' cute. Where do you find all her cute clothes? It is weird how fast time goes once you have a baby.