Monday, March 9, 2009

No title, just stuff!

Still LOVES her tubby!
My awesome nephew Tegan Jack, I sure love this tiny tiny guy!
Cute Tegan and his Mama. A great one she is!!!!
Ever and her Grandpa and Grandma Yates, they are so fun with her, she loves them!
Watch my funny kid beat up her baby. This is probably why she thinks it's ok to hit real babies. Oh no, I can't help but laugh though!

Some great things are happening................
1. My sister, her hubby and baby Tegan are going to be steps away from me on wednesday. They are going to be moving here, and found a place pretty much right across the street, I couldn't be more thrilled. Best news I have had in a while. I can't even describe how excited I am to be close to Tara, and especially excited to see Tegan whenever I want. We are going to have so much fun.
2. Ever is sleeping so much better, she actually slept in her pack and play from 9:30 to 6:30 one night and until 5:00 am another, lets hope it sticks.
3. I got the cutest dang picture of her for her bday announcement, I couldn't be happier.
4. I get to see Brianna and Amelia so soon, I can't wait!

8 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

HAHA she hasn't the sweetest face as she is beating her babies head in lol, and how lucky are you to have tara move so close to you, that is AWESOME for you guys and for your kids :)

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Oh my heck i'm SO excited!!!!!!! Freaking Ever is hilarious! Her 11 month pics are so cute! I can't believe she's almost a year. Time flies by!

Brianna said...

Your post made me cry twice! The first time because Tara gets to move so close to you...you better still call me. The second, because that video is so freaking funny, you have to post videos more often, I LOVED it. I also love Teg's hair color, it is so cute. Email me some of the 1 year pics of Ever k?

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Nichole, your little girl is adorable. I found your blog off of Kassy Stuart's. Your little girl has the cutest clothes and you are such a fun mommy. All of your pictures are adorable.

Michelle said...

She is so dang cute. The bathtub pic is my fav.

Kimi said...

I cracked up watching Ever smack her baby around. Poor Tegean better watch himself.

Marci said...

That video is so funny! She has the funniest little personality! I am so glad that you are so excited about the picture for her birthday, THANKS for letting me take them! I'm sure her invitations are going to be darling! We will have to take some more when it's not so blasted COLD! Thanks for doing my hair too! I'm getting used to it dark and starting to love it more than blonde! Call me soon!

erica said...

lucky you to have your sister close!! i love the picture of ever in the bath...she has the cutest little grin.