Sunday, March 22, 2009

St. Patricks day and more

I stinking love this little fart, I could eat her up. I love her more than anything in the whole world, and take entirely to many pictures of her. I can't believe she is going to be one in 3 days, I can't stand it. I love every stage, and don't want to anticipate anything, just enjoy every minute I can, she is such a blessing to Rhett and I, and she makes us so happy. Look at that sweet face, she is such a sweet heart. She has not had nearly as much anger lately, she is minding a bit better, and I have lightened up a bit, she is almost one, still trying to figure stuff out, I think she is going to be a good girl.

I have to say this, the sleeping at night thing is going amazing. We put her in her pack and play at night with a bottle, she falls asleep all by herself, and 3 times now has slept through the night, never wanting in our bed at all. Amazing, I never thought it would happen.
Having my sister across the street is better than I thought, we are together all the time, and I am loving it. It is so nice to have company, and even cooler that I get to see my nephew grow up. He is a doll and getting bigger every day. I love him so much, and Tara, she is a great mommy! Ever is loving it as well, she says auntie now, and loves da baby, that's what she calls Tegan, so funny. I gave her Pigtails the other day, kinda funny, kinda cute I guess!!!
We decided to let Ever open her gift from Grandma and Grandpa Yates today. It is a few days early, but we could not resist, and she loves it. It is a Bitty baby from the american girl doll collection, it has 3 outfits and a blanket, a backpack and more fun things. They got it just right, she loves it, thanks so much guys!(I look sick, just got done running) She is getting excited for her birthday, she will say Happy Bir, doesn't finish that word, but getting better, she says Abcd now, and is trying backpack since she got this cute one. She says stop it sometimes, not the best thing to say, but way funny!

Ever also received a package from Brianna and Amelia, they sent her some really cute bows and a great book, she loves it already! Thanks so much!

Here is Ever doing some of her animal sounds, she gets distracted kinda easy, but it is cute!!!

4 comments:

Camie said...

I can't believe its been a year. And how stinkin fun to have Tara right across the street. Ever really is a doll.

Tobler's said...

Ever is so cute! How fun to have Tara across the street! That is awesome!

Evans said...

ELLE GOT THE SAME BITTY BABY FOR HER BDAY, CUTE! SHE LOOKS ADORABLE IN THOSE PICTURES!

Leah said...

Nichole she is sooo cute! Haha that was the sweetest video. I love your collages. How do you do them? I am also jealous you have your sis. right across the street. I wish one of my freakin' 5 sisters would move here by me!