Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Her birthday fun!

So on her actual birthday, I took her to see the fish and stuff at the living planet aquarium, we had fun, and she loved touching the fish.
So the bottom middle pic is funny because this is how Ever likes me to read books to her, she holds my finger and points to stuff with it. So funny I think, I have also been letting her sleep in some of my t-shirts lately, I think she looks darling in them!

We had a family party on Saturday, also Jake, Jacy, and cute little Lex came too. It was a lot of fun, we crammed a lot of people in my tiny house, but it turned out good. We had an easter egg hunt for the kids, Ever got a four wheeler, and then she ate her cake. She is such a sweetie, she was pretty honery that day, but she did great. Thanks to all that came and supported her on her birthday!

This is the funniest picture. Tara and I were making dinner sunday night. The boys were in charge and this is what they thought the kids should do. I can't believe that Tegan is in her baby stroller, but look at his arm, he is like lets go!!! I think this is the funniest picture!
Ever has these boots that we love, they are a bit big, but we couldn't resist, snow hit sunday and out came the boots, she will be to big for them next winter. They are a pain to get over her chubby legs but she looks darling in them!
She was so tired during her nap I got her out of bed to get her coat on and she stayed asleep. I love the peaceful look on her face when she sleeps! I just loved her pose!

14 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Wow that party is full of baby bumps or babies lol. I just died laughing about Ever pushing Tegan around lol oh wow daddy's have good ideas huh

Kim Martin said...

How fun!!! I love the stroller pics too! So cute! Looks like you guys had fun! She's adorable!

Evans said...

Oh my gosh that stroller picture is hilarious I love it!! Looks like she had a good b-day! Don't ya love how peaceful and beautiful they look when they are sleeping!

Marci said...

You got some really cute pictures of her birthday! Holy crap, Tegan looks so tiny in that stroller!!!! So funny! Not loving the pictures of me, YUCK!! Make them go away!

Cassidy Legg said...

I love these pictures. I thought Tegan was a doll until I read what you posted! So funny. What a fun birthday.

Brianna said...

Oh wow, I thought Tegan was a doll! That pictures is so great. I love the flowers you bought from Erica, I am going to buy some now that I see how cute they are on. And, you are right, those boots are so stinking cute on her! See you Saturday...YAY!!!!!

Heather Stott said...

darling up date, I love all the pics especially the one of her pushing tegan! haha that cracks me up!!! I thought it was a doll at first. She is so stinking cute, you can tell she has a lot of personality by her pictures!

erica said...

what a fun party! i'm dying over the picture of her pushing tegan!! haha, that is so funny. of course its one of rhett and troy's doings.

Long Family said...

Your pictures are so cute!! We got Jace a 4 wheeler for christmas, but he weighs too much! It doesn't hardly move!! I love the pics in the stroller!

Cami said...

She is just getting cuter and cuter!! happy "belated" birthday Ever! she sounds like such a girly girl and so much fun! it's fun to sneak a peck at your blog and see how you guys are doing!

Lacee Curtis said...

I can't believer I've been BLOG STALKING you for a year!!! :) She is so beautiful I can't believe how tiny she was in the sweet little pink beanie. That makes me so sad for my little man, I can't wait to watch him grow, but I want him to stay this little FOR EVER!! She's so cute.. Happy Belated

Lacee Curtis said...

Where do you make your collages?

Jessica McAllister said...

It was so fun seeing you at tryouts, I am glad it was with people I knew, I had a great time. Ever is so dang cute, still think Zhar and Ever would be so cute, maybe someday. :-)

Megan Andersen said...

What a lucky girl to have so many loved ones come & be apart of her big day! Happy Birthday Ever!!