Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!



My sleepy little monster!!! She better do this all the way to stg!! Cross you fingers!

Love her socks, dollar spot at Target!!!!


My Mom is one hot Devil I must say! She stayed the night and I got her ready today! I like this a bit better than the Geisha costume I think!



HOly crap, I am on a roll. Sorry for the post overload, but I had to post these cute pics for halloween, so it is not the week after it! Hope you all have fun trick or treating, we will be driving, but it will be worth it! Besides Ever is to little to trick or treat, and I would eat all the candy, no thanks!!!

4 comments:

mylyn wood said...

hi! I don't think we know each other & I fully admit I blog stalked & found your page! I was just wondering though where you got Ever's carseat? I love how gender neutral it is! I'm due in April & would love if you had any reccomendations for baby stuff!

Megan Andersen said...

It sucks when you kid comes home with candy...I enjoyed it way more then she did...the guilty after feeling is not fun!

Julie said...

Oh she is so cute!! I can't stand it!!! I love all the pics! Keep em coming!

Leah said...

She is so cute! Good call on not trick or treating...she's so young what the point. Parents (moms) eat all the candy anyways...ugh, I hate it!