Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Brianna!





So we have been friends since 3rd grade! I am not going to lie, there have been some trials along the way, but we made it through and you are truly one of my best friends! Here's a few reasons why:

1. I can totally be myself with you, its always been that way! Since we were little we were always up for doing the same very weird, off the wall things! We could play fake restaraunt, house, college, taxi(haha 1 bike), killing innocent goldfish, you name it we did it!! We were very creative together!
2. We could go for six months without talking, but when we do it doesn't feel like we missed a beat.
3.She is herself always no matter who she is with, or where she is!
4. She is just as pretty without makeup as she is with it! I've always wanted to be able to wear no makeup!
5. She is the hardest worker!
6. She is so organized!!7. She has so many talents, and is good at all of them! Photography, crafts, soccer, running, that is just a few!
8.She is so so so good with kids, she will be the best mommy!
9. She has taken some of my favorite pictures of Ever, and she loves to do it!
10. She never forgets my birthday, which I have!

Happy birthday Brianna, don't think I am cheesy, but you really are such a good friend and we will always be friends I know it! (just like we planned right?) I hope our daughters can be friends as well! Thanks for always being there for me, you have helped me through some crazy times, surprised me with flowers, taken me to spy on Rhett, haha, and many more things!! I hope you have a great Birthday!!! See you next week!!


We are so cute, even when you wear a shirt as a dress!!!
I love this one too! What are we doing?

6 comments:

Marla said...

You are such a good friend to her as well. You two are both very lucky and btw Brianna, if you read this you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in that picture from the wedding. Like you always do but I have never seen that one.

Marla said...

eeewww I can't wait to meet Ever next week I have been waiting for so long and I always hear how much Bree loves her.

Brianna said...

Awwww, that was so nice! Thank you. You are right, there have been times when I thought we hated eachother...but I think we were just like that because that's how sisters are, and that's what you've always felt like to me. Let's just never let our daughters be mean to eachother like we were okay? And of course we will always be friends...we have to follow at least one thing on our life plans from when we were 14 year old! Seriously, thank you though, you are the best!!

As I was scrolling doen I was expecting to see some of our "Victoria Secret" model shots. Hahaha

Camie said...

What a great post. You guys definitely have something special. Life long friendships are the best. Plus brianna is like da bomb diggity!

Royce's said...

I love friends like that. Your lucky to have one, not too many people relize how important a friendship is. Here is the new address to our blog rollingwiththeroyces.blogspot.com it will explain...

Megan Andersen said...

Childhood friends are the best...I've lost touch with mine. She is coming over Christmas, so I'm hoping to catch up again. I'm sure I'll do a post, since I post about everything!