Sunday, October 5, 2008

My new Coat!!!!

So here is Ever's new coat! Pretty big but we couldn't really find a smaller one, I love it though! We did not match her outfit to it! This is what she was wearing when we went to the store! 12 months was the smallest size we could find, we will just roll the sleeves and hope she grows into real soon! I love it though!


Look at those sexy legs!!!
This is Dilynne Jo Bennett! She was born more than 2 weeks early by c section due to high blood pressure! But she is healthy and the tiniest most beautiful baby! Her head is the size of my fist literally! Tiny!!! She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and was 19 inches long! Congrats Jen and Casey, her and Ever are going to bestest cousins!!!



10 comments:

Kelly and Charmaine said...

I think she likes her new coat, her eyes are telling it all. It's getting cold, sad. Chantel's hair looks great! Thanks for doing it for her. Hope to see you soon.

Camie said...

That is a pretty chic coat Ever is sporting. Good find.

Evans said...

CUTE I SAW THAT COAT AT TARGET AND WANTED IT, BUT DIDN'T BUY IT! SHE LOOKS ADORABLE IN IT.

Loni said...

LOVE the coat! It is so fun to go shopping for baby clothes (especially GIRL clothes) She is too cute, and I am sure she will get a lot of use out of that coat this winter!

Michelle said...

Way cute little coat. I was just telling my husband that we need to go get our little ones some coats. It is not like us who can wear the same coats year after year. Those little ones can only wear it for one season no matter how big it is...it still won't fit her next year! She is darling. I love those little shoes.

Blake Bench said...

Baby Coats are my weakness!! So cute! I love all the little peacoats. Everything is so much cuter and sweeter in miniature don't you think?

Megan Andersen said...

I love her new coat! I love everything about her!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is such a cute coat! She looks like she loves it & I love that dress!

Brianna said...

Dilynne is so CUTE! I love her. Tell Jen congratulations. Love Ever's coat too. It's so cute.

Leah said...

Her coat is sooo cute! And she will be able to wear it for awhile :)