Thursday, October 16, 2008

Husband Tag

Picture just in case you don't know what he looks like and how cute he is! (haha)

1. Husbands name? Rhett
2. How long have you been married? 4 years on Nov. 20th
3.How long did you date? Forever, off and on, Drama, drama!!! Since the end of my ninth grade year basically!
4. How old is he? 25 soon to be 26
5. Who eats more sweets? Him lately, but usually me, I could eat sweets all day!
6. Who said I love you first? Him on accident, he even said so. Sad huh!
7. Who is taller? Him
8. Who is smarter? He thinks he is, probably true though! I think he thinks I am dumb!
9. Who sings the best? He tries, not pretty! Love ya babe, but I suck, just ask my fam. I was always told, Tara is going to sing this one by herself. So basically I was told to shut up!
10. Who does the laundry? Me all the time I think. Non stop laundry
11. Who pays the bills? Used to be always me, Rhett didn't even know what bills we had. Now obviously that has changed, but I now pay them again, with mostly his money of course!
12.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him now since Ever was born, he won't sleep by her basinett!
13. Who mow's the lawn? Rhett, I hate grass, makes me itch.
14. Who cooks dinner? Me Rhett is not a cook at all. But I really don't cook well, sorry Rhett.
15.Who is the 1st to admit when they are Wrong? Rhett, I usually just let it go, well I think I do.
16. Who kissed who first? Rhett kissed me!!! I know the date and everything!
17. Who asked who out first? Rhett did!
18. Who wears the pants in the family? Rhett for sure, can't take that from him. I like it that way though, I want him to run the house.
I tag, TARA, Brianna, Marci, and Leah! And anyone who wants to do it really!

p.s. So I guess the destruction has begun. Ever broke her first household thing today, this was leaning up against the wall in the guest room, she found her way over to it and was looking at herself and laughing, I thought how cute, I look away for a second, she pulled it down and it broke. Scared the heck out of her, didn't hurt or touch her, but holy crap, could have been bad. You are probably all think what a bad mom I am, but I will now start to baby proof better and realize she is mobile and stronger than I thought. What a fart, I think for sure she is going to be an active little thing, she can't sit still for a second. I am in for it! Her top teeth also broke through, and she grinds them with her bottom, it makes me seriously sick, the noise is too much. I think I might have to get ear plugs, but she sure is cute!


4 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Cute tag--he is a hottie for sure!

Evans said...

That is funny when you wrote drama drama drama I can just totally remember all your fights and you stopming up the stairs pissed off at Rhett. HAHA the good ole days! Thats funny that Ever grinds her teeth cause Trey does too and it drives me CRAZY! The dentist said they can't do anything for them, crapy! Luckly he only does it when he is asleep.

Kim J. said...

i came across your blog from a blog of a blog...haha, bored on my lunch break. i love this post and might have to steal it for my boyfriend.

Camie said...

Loved the hubby post...