Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm a big kid now!!!!


Watching her baby Einstein vids!! She loves them! It saved us on the way home!
Loving Grandpa, she loves to play with his hat and beard!! Grandma didn't get a picture, but she gave her a bath twice, played with her and even put her to bed!!! Thanks for letting us stay!

She learned to play the piano and I guess the recorder, I didn't know what those dang things were called, Rhett had to tell me.


Getting in to trouble, and holding her dang brush again!!!


Having fun with grandpa Dave!


Since Tara wont post any pics of her cute belly I will. I got to go with her and Troy to the 3d ultrasound and see that cutest little boy of theirs, he is so so cute already, I love him!


Well the ride down to stg did not go well, we had a mad mad baby, really mad. She screamed and it was miserable, I was crying, Rhett and I were fighting, it was not pretty! So we got her a bigger car seat, and a portable dvd player for her baby einstein movies. What do you know, the ride home was so pleasant. She slept, played and watched her movies!!! Yeah, success for that!
Posted by Picasa


When we got home we had to rake up the massive amounts of leaves we had in our yard before it snows, Ever got to hang out and watch us, she was so good. I love whenever she gets to wear a beanie, its my favorite!

We had a great time, ran into a lot of people, got to see Brianna at her baby shower, she is tiny and will have an itty bitty baby, she looked so pretty! I loved to see all my friends! We even got to meet baby Lucy, she is so cute!!! It was a great trip, and we were sad to leave!

15 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

It was great to finally meet you & little Ever! She is so cute & doing all sorts of cute things! We are driving to Idaho this weekend & I wish Lucy could sit forward & watch movies ... I am dreading the drive already.

~..kass..~ said...

How fun! I am SO sad that I missed out on all of the fun by a few weeks :(

Brianna said...

She looks so big in her new carseat!! She is growing up so quick. Sorry I didn't get to visit with you more at my shower, there were a lot of people there. And thanks again for my gifts...and my shoes! I love them. Where do you get those binkie clips things from? I need a few and haven't seen any out here in "gesno" that's short for "ghetto fresno" haha, i'm funny.

Staci said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I'm setting my blog to private and I sent Rhett an invite but I don't have your e-mail. will you send it to me so I can invite ya? stacic@wirelessbeehive.com

Anonymous said...

Oh it's the best when you finally get to turn them around and put the DVDs to work!! I remember that eventful day as well. You are the cutest little mommy with Ever. You and your sister are so cute!

Camie said...

car trips are seriously the worst things ever for me. Glad you made it.

carly k said...

It was so fun to run into you at Target! Your little girl is such a doll! I keep thinking about how cute she is!!

Jocelyn said...

Im SO sad I didn't get to see you this saturday!! I'm still bummed!
:( But I will make a trip to salt lake soon to see you and ever!!

My favorite thing is to see the pictures with the dang brush in evers hand it cracks me up!! :)

Leah said...

I can't believe she is already in a big car seat! The babes like them so much better when they can actually face you and see something other than the back seat! And man, car rides suck don't they? I was seriously contemplating whether or not I was going to go home to Idaho for Christmas because this last trip killed me with my 3 screaming kids. I swear it doesn't get any easier cuz we just keep having more kids. Jace is a breeze... Avery and Brody, not so much! DVD players are a lifesaver however! You do what ya can :)

Evans said...

Movies in my car save me everyday! I won't ever own a car without intertainment! She looks like such a big girl in her car seat! Tara looks so cute preggo I haven't even seen her yet kinda sad! I'm planning on throwing her a baby shower in January so I look forward to seeing you then, if you wanna help me plan it let me know!

.mel. said...

She is so cute! I love her halloween pictures!! Baby screaming in the car is not fun- I can't wait till I can turn Hallie around.

carly k said...

Oh no! I hope Rhett doesn't think I am too much of a brat! I love sarcasm! I am so glad that we "get" each other!! lol!

Long Family said...

She's so cute!!! I love her hats! Carli's just starting to wear them!!!

Loni said...

She is getting so big! Its amazing what turning the car seat around will do. I remember many screaming baby road trips..... what a mess! I am glad you got it all figured out!
I love that she takes a brush with her... she may just follow her moms footsteps!! :)

Heather Stott said...

very very cute! I can't belive she is big enough to be in a big girl car seat! but she looks so good in it! how fun!