Thursday, November 13, 2008

Recently....

So I had to go to Work the other day, Rhett didn't realize I had already bathed and dressed Ever so when I came home she was in a different outfit. I was like why did she change, he said I bathed her. Two baths later, she looked cute, he even put a bow in her hair, those jeans are my favorite, she can't bend in them, it is so funny. She always sits like that in them! (she has the b
Notice how she has another brush here, we tried to see if she will like a different one, she doesn't mind it actually!

Please don't mind my foot, but she is so funny, she is shy now, and will hide her face, I caught her looking up.

We babysat my nieces and nephew the other night. It was a lot of fun, Ellie wanted to play with my hair the whole time. She is so cute!


Kamryn is so good with Ever, she loves to hold her and play with her. Notice the red sauce around Ever's mouth Rhett let her try lasanga sauce, he didn't clean her face.



We finally got some curtains for our basement, they are the best. I love them, we were playing around with taking pics in front of them, there may be some real ones to come!! I love them for a background.


9 comments:

Mikelle said...

That's cute that she has an infatuation with brushes she might just follow in your footsteps one day.

Kim Martin said...

Wow, she is way too cute! I love looking at all your guys' pictures! Such a cute fam! Tell Tara 'hi' for me! xo

Evans said...

Those are very cute curtins i like them a lot!

Julie said...

She gets cuter every time I see her! She is getting so big I can't believe it! So I need to come back in to get my hair done! I'm done with dark!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

She is getting so big I miss her I can't wait to live closer! Your hair is getting so long I am jealous I want mine long again.. I love those curtains maybe they will make for some cute maternity pics??

Loni said...

She is too much! I love that Rhett bathed and dressed her! Lucky girl you are!!!!!

Errin said...

I know this is really random, but I stumbled on your blog through Kassy's blog and I am wondering where you got your drapes at? I LOVE EM! If you would let me know I would LOVE YOU! thanks

Royce's said...

Cute pictures! I love the drapes!! I want my picture in front of them, with Ever!! I love it!!

Michelle said...

I love the curtains too. What a cute little babe you've got. Isn't it fun when they get their little personalities and preferences.