Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ever's Blessing

















What a day, it was amazing, we had over 50 people come to the blessing and luncheon, sorry for the tight squeeze in our little casa! But it was so fun, Rhett gave her a beautiful blessing, thanks babe, I love you! My mom, sis and aunt made the best food, and my mom totally cleaned my house from top to bottom, she is the best!!!! It was so fun. Thanks to everyone that traveled far to come as well, it meant a lot to us! Ever was so good and slept right through her blessing, I was worried she cry through the whole thing!

My sis in law Marci took some great pics, she is a really great photographer, check her out at http://www.picturesbymarci.blogspot.com/!

Thanks again for everyone's help and for all that came, it was a great day!!!

Big thanks to our auntie who drove up here alone and played with us all weekend, it was so fun, I really didn't want you to leave!!!

11 comments:

Brianna said...

Nichole she looks so cute, and you look amazing! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there:( I love her dress, it is so pretty. I want to see you this week. I'll let you know if I get a night off.

Marla said...

I love her and I have not even met her yet. She is a lucky little girl to have such an amazing array of family and look so GREAT!

Evans said...

What a cutie! I love her dress, was it yours? You look so good by the way. You are tara are like twins with you both having dark hair.

Mikelle said...

What a cute dress. I love the 2nd one from the top, it's my favorite. She is going to be so photogenic by the time she's 1!

Blake Bench said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe how much alike you and Tara look now that she dyed her hair. I hope you are having lots of fun being a mom!

*MARY* said...

Hey Nichole!
I just stumbled upon your blog today and had to comment. Your little girl is so cute and I love her name, it makes me wish I would have heard it before I named my daughter. Not like I would have stolen it or anything...well who am I kidding I probably would have. Anyway my site is myglobofblog.blogspot.com

Leah said...

She is adorable! I love her dress, girls blessing dresses are so dang cute. I loved the pic of her laughing. What a cutie, they grow up too fast. Enjoy every minute of it! You look great too. Always beautiful!

Camie said...

What a great day. Looks like you had a lot of friends and family out. That is the best. Ever looks beautiful. I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

I had so much fun I didn't want to leave! Ever is so beasutiful I love her so much it's crazy! You look so good too.

Lacee said...

That picture of Ever smiling in her blessing dress is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! She is so cute.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I need to come and see you guys! She is getting so big, I love it. She's so cute, and you look great!!