Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quick St. George trip

Daddy burpin Ever!!!!
She has her Harely outfit on that Grandpa Marlin get her!!
We LOVE grandma Colleen!!!
This isn't stg, this is the day she got her shots, poor little legs
This is the day we left, this pic cracked me up
Grandpa Dave is the best, he sang to her and burped her, she puked on him to.

Aunt Maddy and Uncle Adam played with her and made her so happy!
Tara kept puting her to sleep, she is good at it

She loves her Auntie
She loves grandpa Marlin to!

Cousins Kambrie, Braxton, and Kayler, she looks like a toddler in this pic

She pooped on her outfit of course, Grandma Teri was nice enough to wash it out!!!


We had fun, but it was way to short and I did not want to come home. We just saw all the fam and had a blast, Ever loved everybody and was pretty darn good, except for when she is awake in her car seat, she hates that thing really bad, kinda sucks.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

She is HUGE! And Adorable I might add!! I cant believe how fast they change! There will be plenty more poopy clothes and they get worse! Oh the good old days of the newborn!

Marla said...

She is dang cute and chubby I love it. I am so sad I missed her but hopefully I will see her soon..

~..kass..~ said...

my fav is the one with terrie holding her cause of her rollie pollie bod, so dang cute!

Blake Bench said...

How cute can she get? Next time you're down we should have a reunion. It would be fun to see you. Do you mind if I add you to my blog?

Mikelle said...

Hopefully i get to run into you guys and see her in person one day. Tara looks so good i miss her. She needs to give Ever a little cousin.

Cassidy Legg said...

Fun trip! She is cute. Wish I could have seen you guys but I know you were busy

Hillary said...

Nichole, she is so freaking cute. Your header picture is adorable. Send me your email so I can add you to my blog. hillaryboren@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Camie said...

Oh man, I wish you would've been here longer too. I wanted to see you guys so bad. It looks like you got to see the fam though so thats good. Lots of people that love Ever.

cami said...

She is so stinkin cute. I love how chubby her checks are. That is so cute.

Megan Andersen said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! What a good mix of both you & Rhett she is...and the name I love!! Well I hope you remember who I am (?)
Megan (Welch) Andersen