Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's day!


Happy Mother's Day!








This day definetely has new meaning to me! It for sure makes me appreciate my own mom more, and how much she does and has done for me.




We went to church today and took some pics afterwords. This cute blanket was made for us by my sister in law Marci, it has a lot of meaning, the fabric was from Rhett's grandma's collection. After she passed away Marci took some of it and made us this blanket. Grandma Lainey was a great lady and I am sad Ever will not get to play with her, but I feel she already met her. Luckily she passed on all her great attributes to her daughter, Grandma Colleen, and she is a great grandma, we love her! Thanks for the cute blanky Marc, Ever loves it!




7 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

you guys are a beautiful family - I love those cheeks!

~..kass..~ said...

Cute pictures. Glad you had a good 1st mother's day! And what an awesome blanket!

Camie said...

What a cute family...

Loni said...

Happy First Mothers Day! Its so fun to see pics of you with little Ever, I can't believe how big she is already! She is truly a beauty!!!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

She is so freaking cute I am coutning the days until I get to see you guys! Happy Mothers Day love ya

Michelle said...

Those are cute pictures. You have a cute little fam.

cami said...

so cute! I love those cheeks.