Thursday, June 5, 2008

PUKE and Bathe!!!!!!!!







So I am pretty sure Ever has a little bit of reflux going on. She pukes all the time, even when she is not eating, see the spit up on her shirt, and she is so rolly it gets trapped under her neck, then she will put her head back and I can smell it dried under there, eeewww. So I am giving her baths a lot, I feel bad leaving it there to smell, but she loves her bath, so I don't care, she cries when I take her out of the water.

I thought I would put a few recent pics, she is 10 weeks now, going on 11 and I can't believe it, she is my life now, that is why all posts are about her, I can't believe how much I love her, she is amazing and smiling all the time, and trying to talk I love when she just yells out, she can totally make herself cry, it is so fake and funny!!!


p.s. she is constantly chewing on her hands, and slobbering really bad, I know it is a little early but i think she may be getting a tooth or something, am I crazy. She is growing a lot faster than most babies everywhere else, she could be cutting a tooth to ya think???


9 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

so cute! And a tooth is VERY possible! I had 4 by 4 months :)

Evans said...

She is so dang cute and chubby. I can't believe how fast she is growing! As far a teeth go I have no idea. Unless her gums are swollen and red then I bet she isn't. My kids get teeth really late so I have no idea. That sucks about reflux, Trey had a very mild version on it but it sucks cause they always smell like puke!

Lindsey Lee said...

Sounds just like Reg. He is a major spitter but as long as they are growing, the doc won't give him anything...so i smell like puke all day. Nice. And yes, she could totally be getting teeth because Reg is too!! He eats his hands and tries to eat you if you get your face too close. funny. Anywho, i got something called "teething tablets"for him and they are awesome! Try some!

Blake Bench said...

Olivia was teething from day one. The only problem is, she didn't get her first tooth until 5 months, and then she didn't get any more until last month at 10 months. She has six teeth now, and I think her molars are coming in. The best thing I found was get a baby washcloth and wrap an icecube in it and get it wet and hold it while baby sucks on it. Liv loves that. Tylenol helps if you see her gums are red and swollen and if she has a slight fever. Hope this helps!

Blake Bench said...

Oh! my Dr. told me this, so I guess it's true, but he said not to use Oragel(Orajel?) because it can build up as a poison in the baby and be dangerous. So that is why I looked for non medication things to do.

Michelle said...

Kyler was puking too for the first few weeks. It was so bad....it would even come out his nose. I started feeding him more frequently so he would eat less and it seemed to help. At least he hasn't been puking like that anymore. But he still spits up a little here and there so every day when I bathe him I have to make sure to get under all the rolls. Reagan's first tooth came in around six months. I have seen newborn babies be born with teeth....it is not normal but I've seen it.

Loni said...

She is so cute and getting so big!! I love the chubby bath pics!!

Camie said...

AW! She is so cute. Yes, a tooth is very possible as everyone has said. I am also all about giving them baths, especially when their creases stink. Plus I love them after bathtime.

Jake said...

Nichole...

I swear Lex is teething too. So drooly and always chewing on stuff!! Ever is such a cutie... HOLY COW!! I love her!!
We really need to play again... call if your are ever this way and I'll do the same!