Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ever's Daddy!!!

She truly has the best daddy, and I have the best husband. He takes such good care of both of us, and we are so so so lucky to have him. He is so in love with Ever, I love seeing him with her. She is daddy's little girl and I love it. He does it all, feeds her, changes her, takes her outside with him when he waters the lawn, she loves to just be with him.

Thanks babe for being the most caring and understanding dad. I think becoming parents has changed us both, we can't ever fight without laughing anymore, I feel so close and can't believe we have come so far and now we are a family! I love you so much and am so thankful and lucky to be your wife!



I know, doesn't Ever looked thrilled to be wearing those glasses!
Posted by Picasa


This is how my niece wanted me to dress on father's day, pretty stylish, Rhett said I looked like a gardener!
She seriously smiles all the time now, I could eat her up!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Those are some of my favorite pictures I've seen of Ever! I love her smile:) I am saving the one of her in the glasses to my computer!

Leah said...

That pic of Ever in those glasses is sooo adorable! I love it. And you look amazing by the way. You are my inspiration! I need to start getting my body back. Too bad I hate to run or I might have a chance at looking as good as you!