Friday, June 13, 2008

Slacking...






That is me right now on the blogging. I don't really have anything interesting to say though. Same old stuff, I am trying to get back into running, and can I just say I am completely starting over. I did 7 miles last weekend, felt like the freaking marathon. I don't know if I will get back what I had, but I will keep trying. Can I just also say finding the time to do it is a lot harder now, I don't know why I feel so tired, Ever sleeps through the night, but getting up to go is a challenge. I think more than anything I need motivation, so I have been getting out old pics of myself to try and motivate me to get into shape. It is not really working though, what is wrong with me, will I feel the way I used to feel about running, or have I lost it? It is also boring by myself, I used to run alone all the time, every day and loved it, now I am bored. Lets hope I can get a serious mind adjusment soon so I can be ready for the marathon.


Ever is finally slowing down a bit on her growing I think, I don't think she is still puting on a pound a week at least, she is my little peanut and I am obsessed with her, I could kiss her all day long!!!! These pics are so funny in the orange dress she was pulling the funniest faces. She is talking a ton, or baby talking I guess, I love it, she has the highest pitched little voice, and smiling at me constantly.

6 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I'm sure it is hard to get motivated after having a baby and of course being so excited that she is here you probably just don't want to leave her! You will get motivated again especially if you loved it that much! And I must say you look great anyways so you should feel awesome about that!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Oh and are those leg warmers on Ever? Very cute!

Kelli Eudis said...

Oh I can't get enough of her. I just want to reach thru the computer screen and squeeze those cheeks. She is starting to look more like you.

Zach, Lauren, and Ella said...

Ever is so cute! I love that stage where they just smile and make funny noises. I think you look great also it is hard to get motivated. I think you will get back to it soon!

Camie said...

Only comoly...Ever is sleeping through the night?! YOu lucky mom....I don't have it that bad...Livvy gets up once or twice so I can't complain.

K-I can't believe you just busted out a 7 miler..you are amazing.

Loni said...

She is so cute!! I am proud of you for getting out there and running!! Its funny how the motivation is hard to come by after having a baby... it might be the new mom/baby mentality, but it does come back and you will love running again!!
side note: are you doing hair again?