Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday thoughts

I missed last week, for some reason I have not been good at blogging or taking photos. I need to do better.

Ever's naps......should I get rid of them? I feel that it is making her want to go to bed much later. When did you stop letting your kids nap. I feel like she gets so moody without a nap and is so happy after it. Maybe I need to not let her sleep so long. I wish I could nap every day while she does. But I feel that is my time to myself for the day to do some things uninterrupted. Maybe like a few days I could nap? Not sure, I feel so lazy when I nap during the day. I have been awfully tired though and feel like a nap is needed.

If I have snow on my lawn one more time I may freak.

I want to shop shop shop right now for clothes, but actually have with held. Doesn't mean I havent made a few shopping carts on line that I ponder.

I am totally dreading april 24th. That is my birthday, 25 was a hard one for me but 26? Really, that is so hard for me to swallow, more than half way through my 20's. Oh well, can't change it better embrace it right?

Is it ok that I never wear any shoes other than flats? So weird to me because I used to refuse to wear flats, I really cant walk in a heel anymore, I look like something is wrong with me.

I am thinking that it would be a lot of fun to have a girls weekend soon. I would love to go with my hubby, but that means a babysitter which we all know I am horrible at getting. So if he is with her I won't feel so bad. I am thinking overnight, shopping, pedicure or massage, food and relaxing. I want I want I want!

I need to apologize to my hubby for getting so upset when he canceled my melrose place recording. So what if it was the season finale, it is tv and I need to chill, sorry babe.

Shows I am loving right now..........Project runway, millionare matchmaker, americas next top model, fresh meat 2, american idol.

Song I love right now...........American honey by lady antebellum, could listen all day!

I did this at Tara's so I dont have my pics. Lets see what she has.

Love this picture, saw it for the first time the other day. Rhett is the best hubby, I was a sick mess this trip, and he never got frustrated with me, even when we laid around instead of exploring Hawaii. He is the best husband!
My chubby cheek girl!
2 days old!
6 months old, love that smile!

6 comments:

Evans said...

Elle just stopped taking her nape a couple months ago and I thought I would dread it but it actually hasn't been to bad. I think it just totally depends on your kid. Like Trey stopped napping at like 18 months and wanted nothing to do with a nap anymore and then Elle loved her naps and she needed them up until now. You just kinda have to listen to your kids and their needs. That sucks so bad you guys have had snow, I would hate to live there! U need to come down here with Tara and we should all go swimming and hang out, we could do it at the privacy of my parent's house! :) I need a pedicure too :)

erica said...

oh man...not looking forward to the days of no naps. good luck!

and yes, everyone deserves a little pampering. nothing beats a massage and pedicure. actually, the pedicure itself is good enough for me.

im with you on the snow....makes me so angry. hopefully the weather we have now sticks around for awhile!

djzmcallister said...

Love the 2 year pics so so so cute

Megan Andersen said...

Yes girl, I know what you mean on dreading bdays...I am turning 30 this year...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!! I am already sooo depressed about it!! Can't you remember being young & thinking 30 year olds are so old?? Crap, that is me now! Anyway, would you think that I was the worst mom if I told you that I don't make my son nap anymore, & he hasn't for about 6 months now! It makes for long days, but at least he is out by 8 p.m.
Oh, & I am totally into to Top Model this season too. Yes, Tyra is starting to bug a little...and I am soo glad Brenda whent home (I always thought she was a bit fugly). Anyway, thank you for always sharing your thursday thoughts...contrary to what you may think they are actually alot more positive than mine. I totally feel like I have been a hater lately..
It was fun to catch up with you & your darling 3 some!

Camie said...

I still have my girls nap...and when they don't want too they still have to have quiet time in their rooms because that is 'me' time and I desperately need it each day.

Leah said...

LOVE Millionaire Matchmaker!! Haha, glad to see i'm not the only one!