Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday thoughts!

I sure have awesome grandparents. This is the first set of great grandparents on my side that Ever has met. It was so nice to see them, they are living in alaska and are serving another mission there in the cannery. I wish I could spend more time with my grandparents. They all live so far away so I rarely get to see them.

I actually am really missing family get togethers. Maybe I need to host them. They just dont seem to happen as much as they need to. I am so blessed to live close to a lot of family members. I want Ever to grow up knowing her cousins and aunts and uncles like I did. I love nothing more than family parties! If you are family and agree with me lets plan!

Being that it looks like a winter wonderland outside Ever and I were cooped up yesterday which usually makes me crazy. Instead we had a few tea parties, played with playdough and best of all, WE WATCHED CINDERELLA! I am so glad I thought of that. What a cute movie. Ever loved it, she watched the whole thing with me. She was very into it and has already watched it today. She memorized the whole movie basically and was calling out all the parts even before they happened. What a little stinker. I don't think there is anything cuter than those classic princess disney movies! She loved it!

Ev is getting some serious attitude, oh man. Her emotions are all over the place. What a mess! Love her though.



Enjoying a powdered doughnut! I was craving one but had to buy a whole package, Ever didn't mind, she was loving it!

Ever also had her 2 year well check and for my record here is the stats...........
29.6 lbs 81%
31.5 in. 90%
head was in the 70%


3 comments:

Evans said...

Wow your daughter weighs more then mine haha that's funny! Elle is tall but very petite, she weighs like 27 pounds! My niece that's 15 months weighs more then Elle. haha Ever is as cute as can be and is looking way to old!

Stef said...

I wasn't sure if you got to see Grandma and Grandpa while they were here, glad you got to see them! Did you know we had a small get together with them?? It was small, short and not really planned much, but we got together with them at my mom's place. Anyway, I definitely agree with you on doing family get togethers! We used to do them more often and now they hardly happen! We should talk ;) And Ever really is such a doll, we need to have her and Anna play more often, I bet they would love that :)

Anonymous said...

No way she's 2?! I guess I saw it coming but I still can't believe it! What a babe!